Wonka Runts Candy uploaded by Jessica P.

BY WONKA

Wonka® Runts® Candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
For some reason my mom always had a pack of these in the truck to snack on so over the years they became one of my favorites! The banana and strawberry flavors are the best!
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
The best candy ever only bad part is the color melts in your hands if you hold them . i love the inside once you get past the hard outer part
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Oh I remember running down to the corner store and getting these. I love the different shapes and flavor
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I love these candies! Oldies but goodies! Especially the grape banana and strawberry flavor
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Those are a very good candies and The banana was and still is My favorite one! ♡
Monica L.
Monica L.
I swear Runts got me through my freshman year of college, whenever I would be studying for tests and especially during finals weeks I would use these as my motivation to keep studying. I love how yummy they are and appreciate the small size. I do wish I was able to find them in other stores than just 5 below though.
Caitie W.
Caitie W.
Amazing. Love the sweet grapes, bananas, and strawberries with the sour lemons, limes, and oranges. They're not too hard like Gobstoppers, which I enjoy because I don't like to put effort into enjoying my candy.
Claire P.
Claire P.
If there was a pack of just the banana Runtz, I would buy it! Some of the candies are alright, but there are a couple of them that I always pick out because I don't love the taste. I ALWAYS eat all of the banana ones though! Yum!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
I could honestly eat Runts forever! They're so delicious and they have a variety of flavors, so even though I don't like grape flavored things I can still enjoy Runts
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
The red ones are the best. The banana ones are terrible and should be avoided!! These are one of the best Wonka candies out there!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
I can only find this at the dollar store, anyone seen it elsewhere?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who used to love these, the Banana was my favorite 🍌🍌