WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy

by PIXY STIX

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages.

What is your favorite flavor of Pixy Stix candy? WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy
Which is your favorite color? Mine is the blue ones.
Start your review of WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy!
Product Highlights
my little nephew could probably eat a whole bag of this if i let him hain reviews
Don't put your tongue on it though or the sugar will get stuck in the tube...in reviews
I can never get enough when i was little!in reviews
They are such a great stocking stuffer for and a great gift to give anyone who loves sweets like me LOL.in reviews
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy uploaded by Kemorine S.
WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy is one of my favorite simple candies. It's powdered, flavored sugar in paper sticks. Crack open the top and pour in your mouth! There are four flavors and my favs are maui punch and cherry. It really hits the spot when you're looking for a quick sugar fix. I do re-purchase it and I have recommended it.
Angela Y.
Shawnee, OK
I remember getting these as a kid on Halloween! I could eat one after another, after another. I'm so glad to see them on the candy shelves year round
Alicia V.
Baltimore, MD
Whats better than a tube full of flavored sugar?  Ha, I love pixie stix, they make me feel like a kid again. They can be a bit messy, but that's half the fun. Yummy sweet and tangy flavors, and nice treat that makes me nostalgic.
jayda J.
Denison, TX
WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy uploaded by jayda J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
i really love this product so much. it’s better than most candy to me. i would eats everyday. this product shouldn’t be improved. there only a dollar 💵. i would buy these over and over. it’s that good to me 🥰
Ann C.
Dexter, MO
WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy uploaded by Ann C.
WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy uploaded by Ann C.
I am a proud #PIXYSTIXFan. I developed a habit that has gotten out of control. I love these pixy stix, it’s about the texture in my mouth, the favor is amazing. Now there is one thing I don’t like the orange or the blue ones, and that’s MOSTLY what they put in a bag. (Ridiculous pic with this review). They are cheap and cheerful. There’s been MANY occasions where I absolutely bought every bag in my ENTIRE town. And would have to what for shipments. They are addicting!!
qanani D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
WONKA PIXY STIX Assorted Candy uploaded by qanani D.
I love this sm like it’s amazing it goes into ur mouth v good. 5 starts it’s not pricey at all I really recommend.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
A classic candy. It comes in a variety of flavors. My favorite flavors are grape and cherry. Its basically pure sugar, but it is nice to have as a fun treat. Children love Pixy Stix. They are perfect to throw in a birthday party goody bag or for halloween.
member-e8f29
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
OMG I love these Pixy Stix! Grape is my all time favorite flavor. If I have a craving for something sweet this is what I want. Yummy! The cost is super cheap so the price is worth it. Pixy Stix, I LOVE YOU!
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My all time favorite treat. Especially the blue and orange. This little treat is always a hit when you want something sour.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,769 reviews
Recently purchased these as a treat for my son and I, and they’re just like they were when I was younger. Some of the flavors are definitely better than others (hence the four star rating), but they were fun for my son to try and he enjoyed them as did I. Definitely a fun flashback to my childhood.