Wonka Original Spree  uploaded by Jessica D.

BY NESTLÉ

Candy, Original, 36ct, Box 36 CT Its a kick in the mouth! 36 - 1.77 oz (50.1) rolls [3 lb 15 oz (1.8 kg)] Glendale, CA 91203 800-258-6728 Nestle see more...

• "Still one of my all time favorite candy's EVER!!" in 1 review
  • "These have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid." in 1 review
  • "these are so great and the flavors are so good you can tell what they are the colors are bright and it is the perfect size " in 1 review
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sprays are delicious! They are very sweet super sugary but a fun and yummy treat to have. You can get them at most movie theaters and also drug stores. I do prefer chewy sprees over regular sprees but the original is also delicious.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Not one of my favorite candies. I don't like the fake tasting flavors and they are a bit to hard on the outside for me. If someone brings these into the house they always sort of sit forever since no one is thrilled to eat them unless there is absolutely no other candy in the house. I pass
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally have never liked this candy. The taste is gross and the coloring on the candy melts into your mouth. You can tell the coloring is artificial. I personally don't recommend this candy to others. I do not think it is a very popular candy choice.
Alisha C.
Wonka Original Spree
I love Spree’s I have been eating them for years and I have an addiction to them they cannot be around me otherwise I’ll eat them all!
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
While I prefer chewy sprees, these are a nice throwback to simpler times. I lived off of these in my high school days. They are sweet and tangy and affordable. I like to mull them around in my mouth to get the sweetness of the candy shell before I bit into the soft tanginess inside.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A box full of these has so much fruity flavoring. I love the Cherry ones their my favorites out of the whole box. These are chewy and soft and can be a bit sugary but nothing overpowering. My boyfriend loves these and shares with me, he gets a box at our local grocery store for like $3 a box.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
When I was in high school I was so hooked on these candies I would always carry a package in my pocket with me. I shared them of course, and everyone grew to expect me to always have Spree with me. It's a longer lasting sweet tart candy. The candy shell is delicious.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Sprees, I almost forgot about these. I always loved these because my mom liked the flavors I didn't like so it always worked out. The red, purple, and green ones are the best.
Suzy R.
One of my favorite candies ever! This was what I always chose at the movies to go with my soda. I love the smooth sweet outside and the contrast of the tart center. It's really hard not to chew them up!
Nichole M.
Iva, SC
These would have to be one of my favorites. Me and my friends would sit in class and church and each these. We would make sure that we always had these wherever we went.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
I have a friend that likes these, anyone know where I can find them other than Amazon?
Skylar S.