Wonka Nerds, Watermelon and Wild Cherry uploaded by Marynel P.Wonka Nerds, Watermelon and Wild Cherry uploaded by Catherine B.

BY WONKA

Wonka Nerds - Watermelon and Wild Cherry - 1.65 oz, 36 pk. You can eat this tiny, tangy, crunchy candy in your own way. Juicy watermelon candy is on one side of the box and wild cherry is on the other side. Try both flavors alone or together. Nerds contain no fat or dairy products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "One of my favorite candies as a child, and still a favorite for that once-in-a-while treat." in 2 reviews
  • "Full of fun and full of flavor - i love to top ice cream with these crackling little treats! " in 2 reviews
  • "Wild cherry is the best flavor of nerds there is!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Flavors are super accurate and you'll end up eating the whole box in one sitting lol" in 1 review
  • "Other than the fact that they can get stuck in your teeth they're amazing. " in 1 review
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loved these when I was a kid, and I also love to stuff a handful into my mouth because they were so tiny I felt like I need to eat a lot at one time to get the full flavor. which was not true! These were so great to have when I was a kid, they are tiny and sweet and what kid doen't love that!
Deymi A.
These are my favorite flavors. Everytime i see them at the store i remember those times when i was little and used to buy them every day! They are soooo good. So tasty!
Ale D.
This was an obsession to me when i was a kid, my family used to buy me a box every time they went on a trip. I love all of the flavors and that the packaging it's fit to throw it in your bag for when you want to eat something sweet and crunchy.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Oh my gosh I love nerds I have ever since I was a kid and I still do!! I love the watermelon makes your mouth water and the cherry also!! I love willy wonka candy products they have always been around and I hope they stay around for many more years to come!!! Thanks for the awesome candy products you put out Willy Wonka rocks!!!
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
Nerds have always been a favorite of mine. Now that I'm over 50 - it's still a fave but I don't eat them that often. One thing I love to do with Nerds is to make a slush drink....and add a handful of Nerds. It's really fun to do,, and my granddaughter LOVES it when we make her a "Nerd Drink"!
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
This is something I really enjoyed when I was younger and it's still a great candy. I usually don't like tart candies, but this isn't super sour, and there's definitely enough sugar to compensate. The flavors are what you'd expect from fruity candy, but that doesn't make them any less delicious.
Liz H.
I've always loved Nerds! And it's not a sophisticated candy, it's just flavored candy coated sugar. But I love the crunchy sugary sweetness and the different flavors they come up with. Sometimes I eat too much of this and my tongue gets sore. But it doesn't stop me from having too much.
Ariel G.
Omg i LOVE nerds one of my childhood favorite candy's now my kids love them, i haven't tasted the watermelon and wild cherry one but maybe someday i will but i don't thinki seen that flavor next time i shop i will look for it
Nicole D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were an important part of my childhood. I used to beg my mom to buy me nerds all the time. It's too much sugar for me now but they were great as a kid to get an extreme sugar rush!
Jaime J.
blackwood
I love Nars. I think all the flavors are good. I just like the tart taste of the needs and that a little bit can go a long way. Definitely one of my favorite candy. I just wish the boxes could be bigger. Lol
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What is your favorite flavor????
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
I mix my different flavor of Nerds. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Do you do it too?
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
Never see these in stores where can i buy them.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Seriously who hasn't had some nerds candy?? If you haven't you gotta try it, you haven't lived yet!
Solanyes F.
Who does not like to eat sweets if they are divine?