Wonka Nerds Rainbow Rope Candy uploaded by Brittany S.

BY WONKA

Wonka® Rainbow Nerds® Rope.
Now softer & chewier.
Bite it!
Chew it!
Twist it!
Pull it! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah M.
Nerd ropes are one of my favorite candies! They are somewhat hard to find but are so worth it. It has the perfect combination of crunchy nerds and soft jelly rope. If you like nerds and sugary candy i would recommend you try one!
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
Pretty good! I love the taste of the nerds but they always just fall off the rope. It’s kinda messy. I don’t think I would get these for my kids if I wanted to keep the car/house clean. They are pretty affordable though.
Rachel V.
I love Nerds candy and this just made it fun to eat. I also love the old commercials when the say rip it, twist it because its like them were just waiting to see you do it. If you have ever eaten them you know just keeping all the nerds on the candy rope was hard enough. So twisting it just means that you got Nerds all over your lap or floor. even with all that I still love them.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I can never find these in the stores, so I always get them when I go to dave and busters! They are a wee bit messy, but I love nerds and these make them a little bit more fun to eat. I like the crunch of the nerds and the chewiness of the gummy rope - its a perfect combo
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
Ugh I miss this as a kid! Back in middle school and highschool if you were out in the summer/spring time by the park either playing softball/baseball games or even just watching them, this was one of the go-to snacks, in the snack stand, that everyone grabbed. I can't find them anywhere now. Maybe once in awhile I can grab one in a gas station but not many places have it.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
THESE ARE AMAZING!!! You get the sweet and tart crunchy candy from the Nerds and a yummy chewy gummy piece of "rope". Then bam! What an awesome❤❤❤ combination of two totally different types of candy in one. My 4 year old son loves these, I'm definitely putting this in his Easter basket this year
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love Nerds Rope! It's nice and sweet. It's chewy and crunchy at the same time. It doesn't bother my teeth when I eat this. I eat this whenever I can. It's so tasty and probably one of my favorite candies out there.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always loved this as a kid it is sour and sweet. I would always get it for going to see a movie. It's a good sweet treat. I would get them at the dollar store or Walmart and it was fun to eat and taste great
Marissa H.
The Nerd Ropes by Wonka are the best! I absolutely love them. They are not hard like regular nerds they are sort of soft. I get my nerd ropes at gas stations. They are everywhere. The purchase on it is worth the money.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
While in sams club one day my daughter asked if she could have these, so I bought them and promised her when we got to the car she could have one, so as promised I brought the large box up front opened up the nerd Rainbow rope and handed it to her, she said mommy you were a good girl too so you must have one too. so I did. omg.. awesome, I had to go back in the warehouse and buy a box just for myself.. Yes adults are just larger versions of children from time to time.
Victoria F.