BY WONKA

Wonka® Rainbow Nerds® Rope.
Now softer & chewier.

Buy on Amazon
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE nerd ropes! I always get one before going to see a movie in the theatre or going to the drive in! I also love taking these to baseball games! I usually only get these when going to an event rather that getting them to eat at home but either way I still love them!
Nikki F.
Galveston
Oh my God this candy takes me back to when hours younger playing sports and buying from the concession stand. A chewy center and the nerds stuck to the outside make for is a perfect chewy and crunchy combination. Very sweet and tart and I love it!
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE THESE! They were always a huge favorite everywhere I went as a kid, and even now I love them! I don’t eat them often but when I do I love them. They are also surprisingly not high in calories at all.
Sara E.
One of the best candies out there.  Crunchy, stretchy, and gooey..it's just fun to eat.  Plus, it's made by Willy Wonka so you have to eat it.  Gene Wilder is judging you.
Rachel R.
I love Nerds candy and this just made it fun to eat. I also love the old commercials when the say rip it, twist it because its like them were just waiting to see you do it. If you have ever eaten them you know just keeping all the nerds on the candy rope was hard enough. So twisting it just means that you got Nerds all over your lap or floor. even with all that I still love them.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I can never find these in the stores, so I always get them when I go to dave and busters! They are a wee bit messy, but I love nerds and these make them a little bit more fun to eat. I like the crunch of the nerds and the chewiness of the gummy rope - its a perfect combo
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
Ugh I miss this as a kid! Back in middle school and highschool if you were out in the summer/spring time by the park either playing softball/baseball games or even just watching them, this was one of the go-to snacks, in the snack stand, that everyone grabbed. I can't find them anywhere now. Maybe once in awhile I can grab one in a gas station but not many places have it.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
THESE ARE AMAZING!!! You get the sweet and tart crunchy candy from the Nerds and a yummy chewy gummy piece of "rope". Then bam! What an awesome❤❤❤ combination of two totally different types of candy in one. My 4 year old son loves these, I'm definitely putting this in his Easter basket this year
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always loved this as a kid it is sour and sweet. I would always get it for going to see a movie. It's a good sweet treat. I would get them at the dollar store or Walmart and it was fun to eat and taste great
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love Nerds Rope! It's nice and sweet. It's chewy and crunchy at the same time. It doesn't bother my teeth when I eat this. I eat this whenever I can. It's so tasty and probably one of my favorite candies out there.
Victoria F.