BY WONKA #22 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Nerds and this flavor mix is the bomb! It’s the perfect combo of tangy and sweet, and I love that it comes in the packaging that was most common in the 1990’s. I only wish this was easier to find! Wonderful candy.
Esther D.
They remind me of my childhood, my mom used to buy them and my dad every time I went on a trip, he bought them for myself. They are delicious candies, they have a great and unique flavor. once from their cover, they always come undone in your mouth. The combinations of flavors and colors are the best in the world!
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love nerds candy. This is one of my favorite. It's affordable to buy. It has great flavor. I eat this a lot. It's repurchase worthy. I buy this at Walmart. I recommend this candy to anyone who likes nerds.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with NERDS CANDY! I have never tried another candy as this one! Amazing flavors I love like 3 of the different flavors! I eat them pretty often!!!
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love nerds. They are a favorite childhood candy that has stuck around for me. This flavor is really good. I think its better than the strawberry. Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
When I was a kid the nerds was the best for me, I really love the flavors, specially watermelon apple &a cherry lemonade, sometimes I buy them and yeah nerds always be the best in the world for me!!! Tiny, tangy crunchy candy.
María S.
Wonka Candy makes good products. The NERDS are good, Apple watermelon and lemonade coated coated wild cherry is the best. As a child I obsess much with these candies, even when I buy veos. The difruto much when I mix. The package is very attractive. What they can eat both children and adults, if l have not, you can give them a chance and eat them.
Taylor F.
McHenry, IL
Yum nerds and all-time favorite I've been eating that since I was little the flavors that they say is going to be it taste just like it is how it's supposed to snow weird flavor that you're not expecting when it says Apple is Apple and it says watermelon is watermelon it's awesome and you can eat as many as you'd like or as less as you like because it just comes in a pack and you can pour them out yourself
LaNia H.
This candy tastes amazing just as all the rest of the nerds flavors do. This one is nice and unique but still good and you can't just have some without wanting the rest .
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA
To find the perfect flavor combination is not an easy task. But Wonka Candy has certainly done it this time:):) Apple coated watermelon and lemonade coated wild cherry is the best I have ever tasted in the Needs department. Love it, buy it every chance I get and always share and recommend people to buy it! Yum Yum!
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Anyone ever used Nerds as ice cream toppers? Yummy
Kayla
Where can I find these?
Stephanie W.
Leeds, AL
These look & sound very good are they?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
I've never tried this, do you recommend them ? Are they good?
Erika C.
Where are the cherry nerds and cola nerds? Doesn't that sound great?