BY WONKA

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Nerds and this flavor mix is the bomb! It’s the perfect combo of tangy and sweet, and I love that it comes in the packaging that was most common in the 1990’s. I only wish this was easier to find! Wonderful candy.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! They are crunchy candy that are sweet and sour. They pour out into your mouth or hand. They are tiny little pellets that taste so sweet and good. They are not expensive at all and can be found st the grocery store. I love this flavor so much!
Esther D.
They remind me of my childhood, my mom used to buy them and my dad every time I went on a trip, he bought them for myself. They are delicious candies, they have a great and unique flavor. once from their cover, they always come undone in your mouth. The combinations of flavors and colors are the best in the world!
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
I love Nerds it’s my favorite candy and cherry lemonade is my flavor of every day!! Apple is always delicious too and so addictive if my teeth didn’t start to burn from all the sugar I could eat boxes at a time
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love nerds candy. This is one of my favorite. It's affordable to buy. It has great flavor. I eat this a lot. It's repurchase worthy. I buy this at Walmart. I recommend this candy to anyone who likes nerds.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with NERDS CANDY! I have never tried another candy as this one! Amazing flavors I love like 3 of the different flavors! I eat them pretty often!!!
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love nerds. They are a favorite childhood candy that has stuck around for me. This flavor is really good. I think its better than the strawberry. Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
When I was a kid the nerds was the best for me, I really love the flavors, specially watermelon apple &a cherry lemonade, sometimes I buy them and yeah nerds always be the best in the world for me!!! Tiny, tangy crunchy candy.
Wonka Candy makes good products. The NERDS are good, Apple watermelon and lemonade coated coated wild cherry is the best. As a child I obsess much with these candies, even when I buy veos. The difruto much when I mix. The package is very attractive. What they can eat both children and adults, if l have not, you can give them a chance and eat them.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Yum nerds and all-time favorite I've been eating that since I was little the flavors that they say is going to be it taste just like it is how it's supposed to snow weird flavor that you're not expecting when it says Apple is Apple and it says watermelon is watermelon it's awesome and you can eat as many as you'd like or as less as you like because it just comes in a pack and you can pour them out yourself
Bunna L.
Oceanside, CA
Anyone ever used Nerds as ice cream toppers? Yummy
Kayla
Where can I find these?
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These look & sound very good are they?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
I've never tried this, do you recommend them ? Are they good?
Erika C.
Where are the cherry nerds and cola nerds? Doesn't that sound great?