Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry uploaded by Amber R.Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry uploaded by Ellie-may L.

BY WONKA #41 in Hard Candy

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
You can never go wrong with NERDS CANDY! I have never tried another candy as this one! Amazing flavors I love like 3 of the different flavors! I eat them pretty often!!!
Esther D.
They remind me of my childhood, my mom used to buy them and my dad every time I went on a trip, he bought them for myself. They are delicious candies, they have a great and unique flavor. once from their cover, they always come undone in your mouth. The combinations of flavors and colors are the best in the world!
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love nerds candy. This is one of my favorite. It's affordable to buy. It has great flavor. I eat this a lot. It's repurchase worthy. I buy this at Walmart. I recommend this candy to anyone who likes nerds.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love nerds. They are a favorite childhood candy that has stuck around for me. This flavor is really good. I think its better than the strawberry. Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry
LaNia H.
This candy tastes amazing just as all the rest of the nerds flavors do. This one is nice and unique but still good and you can't just have some without wanting the rest .
Megan M.
Aurora, CO
Love this flavor combo! Tough to find these traditional smaller boxes these days...the ones with the slider openings. 80s classic!
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These nerd candies are yummy! My son & I enjoy eating them. The flavor is great and they leave a good taste in your mouth!
Leanna R.
I love this flavor of Nerds! Kind of hard to find them now. They are a yummy, tangy flavor and leave a good after taste.
Karen K.
N Brunswick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember getting these during Halloween when I was younger and loved them. Best flavors ever!
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
These are like the two best flavors ever! NOM NOM NOM! I like that the Watermelon is very sweet but has a bit of tang. The Wild cherry is very bold and sweet with some tang behind it as well. Both together is like a beautiful tangy explosion!
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Anyone ever used Nerds as ice cream toppers? Yummy
Kayla
Where can I find these?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
I've never tried this, do you recommend them ? Are they good?
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
These look & sound very good are they?
Erika C.
Where are the cherry nerds and cola nerds? Doesn't that sound great?