Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry uploaded by Amber R.Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry uploaded by Ellie-may L.

BY WONKA #41 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
You can never go wrong with NERDS CANDY! I have never tried another candy as this one! Amazing flavors I love like 3 of the different flavors! I eat them pretty often!!!
Esther D.
They remind me of my childhood, my mom used to buy them and my dad every time I went on a trip, he bought them for myself. They are delicious candies, they have a great and unique flavor. once from their cover, they always come undone in your mouth. The combinations of flavors and colors are the best in the world!
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love nerds candy. This is one of my favorite. It's affordable to buy. It has great flavor. I eat this a lot. It's repurchase worthy. I buy this at Walmart. I recommend this candy to anyone who likes nerds.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love nerds. They are a favorite childhood candy that has stuck around for me. This flavor is really good. I think its better than the strawberry. Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry
Vanessa S.
When I was a kid the nerds was the best for me, I really love the flavors, specially watermelon apple &a cherry lemonade, sometimes I buy them and yeah nerds always be the best in the world for me!!! Tiny, tangy crunchy candy.
María S.
Wonka Candy makes good products. The NERDS are good, Apple watermelon and lemonade coated coated wild cherry is the best. As a child I obsess much with these candies, even when I buy veos. The difruto much when I mix. The package is very attractive. What they can eat both children and adults, if l have not, you can give them a chance and eat them.
LaNia H.
This candy tastes amazing just as all the rest of the nerds flavors do. This one is nice and unique but still good and you can't just have some without wanting the rest .
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
These are a nice switch from regular strawberry or grape nerds. May be a little difficult to find at every store just because they are new and not normal flavors. I would recommend these to others if they like sour or tangy flavors.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
I love these candies more than I can express. They are so divine and addictive. My favorites are the yellow ones. I love that are sweet and sour at the same time; and yield enough.
Good price.
Mariana P.
This is just perfection! My favorite candy bar ever. I buy this to me and my siblings. They love it and me too! It's so tasty sweet and sour candy! This is one of my favorite flavor of Nerds.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Anyone ever used Nerds as ice cream toppers? Yummy
Kayla
Where can I find these?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
I've never tried this, do you recommend them ? Are they good?
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
These look & sound very good are they?
Erika C.
Where are the cherry nerds and cola nerds? Doesn't that sound great?