Wonka Nerds Apple Coated Watermelon & Lemonade Coated Wild Cherry uploaded by Amber R.

BY WONKA #49 in Hard Candy

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
When I was a kid the nerds was the best for me, I really love the flavors, specially watermelon apple &a cherry lemonade, sometimes I buy them and yeah nerds always be the best in the world for me!!! Tiny, tangy crunchy candy.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
I love these candies more than I can express. They are so divine and addictive. My favorites are the yellow ones. I love that are sweet and sour at the same time; and yield enough.
Good price.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
This is just perfection! My favorite candy bar ever. I buy this to me and my siblings. They love it and me too! It's so tasty sweet and sour candy! This is one of my favorite flavor of Nerds.
Kim W.
Kim W.
This is the one candy 3 boys fight over. Not only are they delicious, they are also fun to eat. The two flavors are great separate but my boys like to mix theirs.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Who didn't eat this golosine as kids! This was one of my favorites! You will find it in every grocery store and it is not pricey. It taste really good!
Divya B.
Divya B.
Love the mixtures. It's not your typical flavor of candy, it's different. There are not a lot of candy that has two flavor in one.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
These are another favorite flavor if mine! They are also a hard to find flavor in my area so when I do find them I stock up.
Katy G.
Katy G.
These candies are THE BEST!! I have four daughters now teens and twenties, and they have loved them forever, and still do!!
makai R.
makai R.
ladson, sc
this is decent, I like other nerds flavors more. the packing is cute and the colors match well just not a good flavor
Nina H.
Nina H.
Tulsa, OK
Favorite candy , very good to have as a snack when you're watching a movie or whatever has a good flavor !
Bunna L.
Where can I find these?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
These look & sound very good are they?
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
I've never tried this, do you recommend them ? Are they good?
Erika C.
Erika C.
Where are the cherry nerds and cola nerds? Doesn't that sound great?