BY NERDS #11 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Nerds grape and strawberry 10 oz

• Mmm do nerds bring anyone else back to their childhood yummy22 Answers
  • Does Sonic put NERDS in their slushies? If they do, is it a good ...10 Answers
  • ¿like si les encanta este riquisimo dulce?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "this is one of my favorite candy from when I was a child I loved the strawberry flavor, I love the fact that the candy came in these cute little boxes, I also remember eating almost 10 boxes at one time" in 64 reviews
  • "they have many different flavors.They are very colorful and little it can be a pain in the butt if you drop them but they are to good to drop " in 63 reviews
  • "I love the little boxes they come in and how they're the perfect amount, how easy they are to share, and how they keep my sweet tooth satisfied. " in 42 reviews
  • "I have always loved nerds and I love this bag even more because it helps a lot with portion control so they last longer too!" in 30 reviews
  • "ive loved nerds since i was i little kid... i used to put them on my vanilla ice cream cones all the time its a child hood memory ill cherish, and something ive been craving!" in 29 reviews
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Loved Nerds as a kid. Don’t eat them as much these days. My two favorite flavors are grape and strawberry. So glad they usually come packaged together. So tasty. Repeat customer as a kid. May purchase again in the near future.
Natasha D.
I almost forgot all about Nerds but with Halloween approaching I went out in search of all of my childhood favorite candies and low and behold I found Nerds!!! Still as sweet and tangy as I remember, talk about a sugar rush!!!! My trick or treaters won't be getting any nerds from ME! All mine!!!
Alyssa B.
I LOVE nerds! Nerds remind me of elementary school during Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, there was always one kid in the school who brought a box full of them to share with the class. They're so delicious and such a fun snack to eat! I will never stop buying them.
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great. They have a sweet taste and also a taste taste combined. One of my all time favorite candies. I really don't even have a flavor preference with these.
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
These are a classic & since I was a little girl they have came out with so many selections. I love the grape flavor Bit most of all I love the tangy/tartness of these candies. I normally buy the box with all the colors on it. These candies are life. The best way to eat them Is to pour them directly in your mouth since they are so little. When I eat these I feel like a little kid again. One of my favs.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with a box of colorful nerds. They give you the perfect mixture of sweet and sour. This was one of my favorite candies as a kid, along with the nerd's ropes. I still love them to this day! I never pass up an opportunity to snack on some delicious nerds.
Anja W.
The portion sizes are reasonable, but these are honestly disgusting, so I don't even know why anybody would waste their money on these. They literally are just chunks of sugar, covered in cancerous dyes. They make the back of my throat hurt a lot and make it feel scratchy. Gross.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Thease are great I like them they have a sweet and sour taste to them. I eat once in awhile they are affordable not pricey at all they don't compare I recommend them if you like the taste of sour and sweet together
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nerds are a weird candy. They are tiny little odd shaped balls they are tart and sweet both. They are kind of hard but not like lollipops or Jolly Ranchers. I can't say they are a favorite by no means. The kids like them though. They come in small serving sized boxes and I do like that. I would hate to have a large box or bag of these to be spilled all over.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh empollones! Eres bronceado Delicioso !!  Los rosados hijo bronceado bueno!  Me Gustaria Poder comprar Una Caja Grande de poco rosa!  El Púrpura es aceptable, Pero Si tuviera que elegir ME GUSTARIA CONSEGUIR rosa!  Solo hay algo delicioso Sobre eso fresa delicioso !!  Necesitan Mas anuncios Para Los empollones!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite color? Mines purple. :)
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Do you eat one flavor at a time or mix them up!
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone else love these ?!
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Which one do you prefer? Purple or Pink?