Wonka Nerds

Nerds grape and strawberry 10 oz

Do you like this [user:kristic0829]
What’s your fav flavor??
¿like si les encanta este riquisimo dulce?
Start your review of Wonka Nerds!
Product Highlights
“this is one of my favorite candy from when I was a child I loved the strawberry flavor, I love the fact that the candy came in these cute little boxes, I also remember eating almost 10 boxes at one time” in reviews
“they have many different flavors.They are very colorful and little it can be a pain in the butt if you drop them but they are to good to drop ” in reviews
“...they're the perfect amount, how easy they are to share, and how they keep my sweet tooth satisfied. ” in reviews
“I have always loved nerds and I love this bag even more because it helps a lot with portion control so they last longer too!” in reviews
“ive loved nerds since i was i little kid... i used to put them on my vanilla ice cream cones all the time its a child hood memory ill cherish, and something ive been craving!” in reviews
Heaven on Earth
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Used to eat these as a kid. If I see them I’ll probably try them but this candy is way too small for me to treat it as such, a treat. It’s like a tiny non-menthol sugar baby mint. If I eat ‘ candy’, I know I probably shouldn’t, considering the ingredients, I’ll eat something useful like gummy bears/worm(I don’t care what species, just gummy it.. lol) .. but these are sweet and just a little sour when you bite into them. I recommend for kiddies
Brooklyn Hgts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great candy for distribution at a birthday party or halloween but I would never really buy these otherwise (too old). When I was younger however, I really enjoyed emptying a whole box in my mouth at once or eating them one at a time, which I always thought was fun. Then I would go jump on a trampoline for an hour. Those were the days.
NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nerds are the best for when you have an intense sugar craving because that's basically all they are: sugar. That is by no means a complaint because I love Nerds. They taste delicious and one small box is enough to satisfy your craving; I'm never left with a desire for more Nerds after finishing a box.
WOW. Nerds are so good. One small box is 14 grams of carbohydrate... perfect for a low blood sugar! I enjoy the purple and pink boxes as well as the blue boxes that come out around valentines? All flavors are great. I purchase all the time. The Easter bunny just left some in my Easter basket!
Burlington, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite candies as a kid! I loved just pouring them all in my mouth. They are more of a hard candy that dissolves super quickly. I definitely preferred the strawberry side to the grape side. They are super affordable and would totally recommend if you like fruity flavored candy.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you haven't had Nerds, you must live under a rock! In the 80s and early 90s, these were the thing. The closest thing ti eating the hard candy version of pixie sticks with such a burst of flavor but all sugar and you can tell! The texture is like eating pebbles but they are good.
Sherwood, OR
Where do I even start. I don't know what is is about Nerds but I love them! It's perfect for whenever you just want to snack on something but don't know what to eat. The strawberry is my favorite but all of the flavors are amazing. I have no complaints  Wonka Nerds
Attalla, AL
I love nerds and all of the varieties you can get of nerds products! Great flavors and great to add into slushies and mixed drinks! No suggestions for improving this product! The similar products on the market can't compare and I'll definitely keep repurchasing this product!
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Wonka Nerds! They are such a flashback to being a kid, and are always a fun treat to have! I like the original flavor (if that is what they are called), the pink and purple. I would definitely recommend these candies to anyone and everyone who likes surgery treats.
Nashville
I like the outside flavoring on Nerds candy but I don't like that it doesn't last very long. I don't like the aftertaste it's kind of like a Dollar Tree candy after the coating comes off. I don't like buying these they aren't expensive but they're not very good either.