4.73 / 5 based on 2,484 Reviews
Nerds grape and strawberry 10 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 1,172 Q&A
- "this is one of my favorite candy from when I was a child I loved the strawberry flavor, I love the fact that the candy came in these cute little boxes, I also remember eating almost 10 boxes at one time" in 64 reviews
- "they have many different flavors.They are very colorful and little it can be a pain in the butt if you drop them but they are to good to drop " in 63 reviews
- "I love the little boxes they come in and how they're the perfect amount, how easy they are to share, and how they keep my sweet tooth satisfied. " in 42 reviews
- "I have always loved nerds and I love this bag even more because it helps a lot with portion control so they last longer too!" in 30 reviews
- "ive loved nerds since i was i little kid... i used to put them on my vanilla ice cream cones all the time its a child hood memory ill cherish, and something ive been craving!" in 29 reviews
I almost forgot all about Nerds but with Halloween approaching I went out in search of all of my childhood favorite candies and low and behold I found Nerds!!! Still as sweet and tangy as I remember, talk about a sugar rush!!!! My trick or treaters won't be getting any nerds from ME! All mine!!!
Such a great classic candy that makes you feel like you’re inside of a Willy Wonka movie. The strawberry and grape nerds compliment each other and it is easy to down an entire box in just a few seconds. I love these!
I LOVE nerds! Nerds remind me of elementary school during Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, there was always one kid in the school who brought a box full of them to share with the class. They're so delicious and such a fun snack to eat! I will never stop buying them.
i love nerds. they are so small and crunchy the flavors are bomb . cant say there isnt a flavor i dont like .. only thing is sometimes i eat them straight from the box and they fall and get everywhere and then i loose them but thats okay still love them lol
Love this big bag of Nerds, it comes with two different flavors of small boxes, grape and strawberry. It really ends up lasting us awhile because if we only give out a couple to the kids at a time (which is all they really need with Nerds) and they really like these flavors. Definitely a good buy.
These are great. They have a sweet taste and also a taste taste combined. One of my all time favorite candies. I really don't even have a flavor preference with these.
These are a classic & since I was a little girl they have came out with so many selections. I love the grape flavor Bit most of all I love the tangy/tartness of these candies. I normally buy the box with all the colors on it. These candies are life. The best way to eat them Is to pour them directly in your mouth since they are so little. When I eat these I feel like a little kid again. One of my favs.
The portion sizes are reasonable, but these are honestly disgusting, so I don't even know why anybody would waste their money on these. They literally are just chunks of sugar, covered in cancerous dyes. They make the back of my throat hurt a lot and make it feel scratchy. Gross.
Thease are great I like them they have a sweet and sour taste to them. I eat once in awhile they are affordable not pricey at all they don't compare I recommend them if you like the taste of sour and sweet together
Nerds are a weird candy. They are tiny little odd shaped balls they are tart and sweet both. They are kind of hard but not like lollipops or Jolly Ranchers. I can't say they are a favorite by no means. The kids like them though. They come in small serving sized boxes and I do like that. I would hate to have a large box or bag of these to be spilled all over.
Q & A
What's your favorite color? Mines purple. :)
What's your favorite flavor?
Do you eat one flavor at a time or mix them up!
Anyone else love these ?!
Which one do you prefer? Purple or Pink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos