Wonka Nerds

by Nerds

Nerds grape and strawberry 10 oz

Has anyone ever tried making these by themselves ?
Do you like this [user:kristic0829]
What’s your fav flavor??
Start your review of Wonka Nerds!
Product Highlights
this is one of my favorite candy from when I was a child I loved the strawberry flavor, I love the fact that the candy came in these cute little boxes, I also remember eating almost 10 boxes at one timein reviews
they have many different flavors.They are very colorful and little it can be a pain in the butt if you drop them but they are to good to drop in reviews
...they're the perfect amount, how easy they are to share, and how they keep my sweet tooth satisfied. in reviews
I have always loved nerds and I love this bag even more because it helps a lot with portion control so they last longer too!in reviews
ive loved nerds since i was i little kid... i used to put them on my vanilla ice cream cones all the time its a child hood memory ill cherish, and something ive been craving!in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love wonka nerds are my favorite candies I enjoy eating them and I haven’t had them in a long time and I love to eat them again
Leslie B.
Even though the pink and green version of Nerds are always the best, I would never say no to the pink and purple. It brings back great memories and childhood sweetness! :)
Kabriell G.
Springfield, MO
Nerds are one of my favorite candies! The grape and strawberry ones are the best! I wish that there were a couple flavors in a single box when you buy it in a big package.
Brittany J.
I love this Candy I have been eating it since I was,about 7 or 8 years old.
I love this Candy I have been eating it since I was,about 7 or 8 years old.
Billie D.
New Albany, IN
My all time favorite childhood candy :-) And now it's become my daughter's as well. And with all the new flavors and the Nerds Rope candy it's still priced really good :-)
Jerri H.
Springfield, GA
Takes me to my childhood! I wish they came in a larger packaging though, this is sometimes a tease. They need to create new flavors! Switch it up!
Daniela G.
Jersey City
I am seriously obsessed with Nerds. While I wouldn't describe myself as a candy lover, I do enjoy the occasional treat. Whenever I do get those sweet urges, Nerds are my number one choice. I think I also enjoy eating them because they remind me of my childhood.
Stephanie L.
Tahlequah, OK
The nerds no matter what flavor are tart with some sweetness at the end. I haven't found a flavor I don't like.
Kimberly R.
Beaverton, OR
Nerds ate the best candy!!!A tasted of sour and sweet mix together in one tiny ball!!!absolutely delicious👌👍
Nizhoni M.
Morris, MN
As a fond childhood memory I make sure to give into a NERD craving every now and then. All the flavors are great and the taste is not like any other-- this has to be one of my favorite Wonka candies!!