Wonka Mixups

by Wonka

Taffy...bottle caps and sweet tarts no...nerds yes!!
Do they turn your mouth colors.
Start your review of Wonka Mixups!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I think that the wonka candies taste great and some of the candies are sour but all of them are tasty and have pretty colors.” in reviews
“I never was a huge fan of chocolate so these candies were a huge hit for me.” in reviews
“Sweet tarts are amazing, technically my favorite candy in the whole world.” in reviews
“I love assorted candies because they have a variety to choose from.i love fruity candy especially willy wonka!” in reviews
“Cant go wrong with Wonka, not my favorite, but not the worst, i like nerds the best, the taffy rips your teeth out :(” in reviews
Riverside , CA
It's a mix of all the wonka favorites, great for candy bag fillets or a piñata filler as well, adults favorites too
San Tan Vly, AZ
What a fun combination of candy. Perfect for Halloween or kids' parties! I would recommend this sweet treat.
Oxnard, CA
My kids like these kind of candies! It is a quick pick me up when you do not feel like eating like chocolate.
Sweet tarts are amazing, technically my favorite candy in the whole world. They taste amazing and I LOVE them
Love Wonk Assorted Candy bag. Love to use it for birthday parties and Halloween. Would really recommend it!
I like it very muchos i think is kind of adictive.. But in a good way. Every time a i can a buy them
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I could not find anything good of this brand. All seems artificial and terrible. I don't recommend
Love the Wonka products! My favorite is the rope with the nerds attached! Soooo good!
ain naadja
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
the candy added a good non-chocolate variety to the office candy dish - it contains sweettarts, nerds, and laffy taffy, a better variety than just plain hard candy.