Wonka Mixups

by Wonka

Taffy...bottle caps and sweet tarts no...nerds yes!!
Do they turn your mouth colors.
Start your review of Wonka Mixups!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I think that the wonka candies taste great and some of the candies are sour but all of them are tasty and have pretty colors.” in reviews
“I never was a huge fan of chocolate so these candies were a huge hit for me.” in reviews
“Sweet tarts are amazing, technically my favorite candy in the whole world.” in reviews
“I love assorted candies because they have a variety to choose from.i love fruity candy especially willy wonka!” in reviews
“Cant go wrong with Wonka, not my favorite, but not the worst, i like nerds the best, the taffy rips your teeth out :(” in reviews
Pasco, WA
Charlotte , NC
I love Wonka Candy! This bag has some of the best kinds to share. Perfect for Halloween or the office. Nerds are my favorite!
Lincoln Univ, PA
Sweet tart chews are awesome . The lag fly taffy is yummy. The only problem is the candy may not be the dentists favorite
Oh my I hated these things. Unless they make a new one I don't think I would understand how disgusting they would not be
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these tasty candies! My favorite is the yellow laffy taffy ! On Halloween I get thoes and my son gets the nerds !
Valley Stream, NY
These bag has a nice variety of good candies and it is cheap. Perfect for using to fill piñatas and the kids love them.
Suwanee, GA
One of my favorite brands to buy. You can't go wrong with any of these candies. Nerds are my personal all time favorite
Abington , Ma
Lubbock, TX
Love this combination!! That old fashioned candy that never gets old!! Great for small sweet treats for the kids!!
Danville, VA
My all time favorite of all the willy wonka brand candy is laffy taffy's i love the banana , strawberry and grape .