Wonka Mix Ups

by Wonka

Great for Parties. Greetings to You from Willy Wonka Himself! Tremendous things are in store you!  Many tasty treats await you!  Inside this scrumdiddlyumptious package you will find mystic and marvelous surprises that will entrance, intrigue, and delight you beyond measure.  So don t just stand there with your mouth open.  Go on.  Feed your imagination. Assorted Candies: Nerds. Sweetarts. Laffy Taffy. Gobstopper.

How long does this candy last everybody?
Will there be Halloween edition of these?
These seem like the perfect bag to get to give out on Halloween. How are the size of the candies? Would a handful be enough each?
Start your review of Wonka Mix Ups!
Product Highlights
“I love laffy taffy and nerds, but this mix could be greatly be improved by replacing the gross sweet tarts with the underrated bottle caps.” in reviews
“Great price for a great variety bag, laffy taffy flavors and kids love them!” in reviews
“Sweet tarts are about the only thing I liked in here, everything else kinda tastes funny.” in reviews
“The pack brings back memories of all the treats i used to buy as kid.” in reviews
“It is a great price for the amount of candy you get, especially if you buy at Walmart.” in reviews
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The bag has some good and some bad candy. Love the nerds and the gobstoppers. Laffy taffy is pretty terrible and leaves a weird aftertaste. Sweet tarts are alright.
Newton , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonka has some of my favorite types of candy. Sweet tarts and Laffy taffy are 2 of my favorites. I love how they taste great and how different the packaging is.
Keokuk, IA
Treats for everyone to enjoy in your home i love the mix ups it has something everyone here enjoys and they are small snack packs so you don't over do it!!!!
I love my Wonka candy!! There is always something different for a different craving. It is definitely great for little prizes and it is a classroom favorite!
I'm not much of a chocolate lover so this is almost always what I get for our trick or treaters on Halloween. (Because there's always a lot of leftovers.)
Bridgeton, NJ
A bag with all my wonka favorites. It can't get any better than this! The laffy Taffy's are my favorite- just wish there were more banana ones in the bags.
I love Wonka brand candies. This bag is great for Halloween. Variety packs are such a good idea. They are a but pricey but I feel they're well worth it.
Palmerton, PA
This is a great assortment of candy! Perfect to hand out at Halloween, fill a piñata, or just snack on! A pretty equal amount of each candy included too.
Definitely awesome assortment. I always buy this kind to fill in my candy jars. My husband doesn't like chocolate candies so these are a great variety.
This candy bag is a hit in our household. We buy one of these to put in pinatas at our birthday parties. There is something in the bag for everyone.