Wonka Mix Ups

by Wonka

Great for Parties. Greetings to You from Willy Wonka Himself! Tremendous things are in store you!  Many tasty treats await you!  Inside this scrumdiddlyumptious package you will find mystic and marvelous surprises that will entrance, intrigue, and delight you beyond measure.  So don t just stand there with your mouth open.  Go on.  Feed your imagination. Assorted Candies: Nerds. Sweetarts. Laffy Taffy. Gobstopper.

How long does this candy last everybody?
Will there be Halloween edition of these?
These seem like the perfect bag to get to give out on Halloween. How are the size of the candies? Would a handful be enough each?
Start your review of Wonka Mix Ups!
Product Highlights
“I love laffy taffy and nerds, but this mix could be greatly be improved by replacing the gross sweet tarts with the underrated bottle caps.” in reviews
“Great price for a great variety bag, laffy taffy flavors and kids love them!” in reviews
“Sweet tarts are about the only thing I liked in here, everything else kinda tastes funny.” in reviews
“The pack brings back memories of all the treats i used to buy as kid.” in reviews
“It is a great price for the amount of candy you get, especially if you buy at Walmart.” in reviews
Horn lake , MS
We hand these out every year for Halloween. We love the nerds and gobstoppers
We hand these out every year for Halloween. We love the nerds and gobstoppers
Coclé
😍😍😍I LOVE IT😍😍😍 In my country isn't frecuent this bag of candies but is really delicious. I love all these candies, are my favorite candies bag for birthday parties.
Morehead City, NC
Wonka is my absolute favorite candy brand, and this bag is like candy heaven for me. So many mixed candy bags tend to come with at least that one candy that I can't stand, but I love everything in this bag.
BROOKLYN, NY
Brampton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this when it comes out in October, I buy it just for me, love the variety and the bag lasts a long time, great for a snack at work.
Ottawa, RI
Love This! Over-priced and doesn't often fit in my budget, but the snacks itself are so good. I try to buy these around Halloween Time.
I buy it for the Laffy Taffy & Gobstoppers. I can eat Nerds but find them and the Sweettarts too sweet sometimes - depending on flavor.
Saint, ON
Will always love wonka candy, I've been eating them since I was a little kid! Very very good, you can't go wrong with those candy!!
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I always like to get this mix at halloween because it has so many different fun candies in the mix. You can't go wrong with Wonka.
Palmerston , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The pack brings back memories of all the treats i used to buy as kid. I like handing these out at halloween to all the kids