Wonka Mix Ups

by Wonka

Great for Parties. Greetings to You from Willy Wonka Himself! Tremendous things are in store you!  Many tasty treats await you!  Inside this scrumdiddlyumptious package you will find mystic and marvelous surprises that will entrance, intrigue, and delight you beyond measure.  So don t just stand there with your mouth open.  Go on.  Feed your imagination. Assorted Candies: Nerds. Sweetarts. Laffy Taffy. Gobstopper.

How long does this candy last everybody?
Will there be Halloween edition of these?
These seem like the perfect bag to get to give out on Halloween. How are the size of the candies? Would a handful be enough each?
Start your review of Wonka Mix Ups!
Product Highlights
“I love laffy taffy and nerds, but this mix could be greatly be improved by replacing the gross sweet tarts with the underrated bottle caps.” in reviews
“Great price for a great variety bag, laffy taffy flavors and kids love them!” in reviews
“Sweet tarts are about the only thing I liked in here, everything else kinda tastes funny.” in reviews
“The pack brings back memories of all the treats i used to buy as kid.” in reviews
“It is a great price for the amount of candy you get, especially if you buy at Walmart.” in reviews
Good cl combination of wacky tacky glue players and a lot of other tasty treats they're good for a lot of people that eat and everything so it's very good.Thank You.
Santa Rosa, CA
Would give this more stars if it wasn't for the over abundance of banana Laffy Taffy candies. This is my go to order for candy for the office I manage because it's a good mix of familiar and likable candies except for the banana LTs. Without fail we are always left with a bowl full of banana flavored LTs when it's reorder time. And when I say over abundance, I'm talking 5 banana to every one cherry or strawberry. I'm sure a machine probably packages the bags but it's still annoying.
Rosamond , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like the wonka brand (even though some of it is REALLY artificial tasting). But I'm still influenced by bright colors in my food and I enjoy having a good candy that brings me back to my childhood. I like the variation of textures and I would give this one my stamp of approval any day of the week.
Johnston, RI
Love the fact that this bag has variety. Nothing worse than having several opened boxes of candy. I purchase this product at wallmart for no more than 5/6 dollar the candy inside is amazing taste great, satisfies your sweet craving. I highly recommend the product to others especially those of us who cans decide on 1 particular candy to purchase.
Dille, WV
I think this is the perfect mix for people like me who could do without chocolate all the time but must have something sweet!! I love the sweet tarts and laffy taffy the most though! I actually cannot buy this bag to give out because I would sit and eat it before Halloween!!
Bethel park , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This variety pack has some of my favorites...nerds,sweet tarts and definitely laffy tangy. I am not as big of a fan of the gobstoppers but I can give them to other people. This pack is perfect for giving out candy on Halloween or just to have something sweet when you need it.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great grab bag of candy! I am not a fan of laffy taffy, but I do love everything else in this bag! Not the best bag of candy for younger kids since some of the candy is so small and hard and they could easily choke on it.
Dearborn, MI
Wonka Mix Ups is amazing for Halloween has different candy you can pick from like nerds,sweet tarts, laffytaffys, and gobstopper nerds are my favorite if you don't want osomething to sweet if you do want something really sweet and sour sweet tarts are good.
This bag is great. I am not too into chocolates, and that is why i really enjoy this mix of hard candy. Wonka candies are so yummy. I love my SweetTarts, Nerds, and Gobstoppers. My kids don't eat much sweets, but when they do, they go for a Laffy Taffy. These candies have the right amount of sweet.
Uncasville, CT
I always stock up on Wonka mix ups for Halloween and to keep sweets stashed around the house for the boys when they are good. I usually throw a few in my purse for chest day too! Budget friendly, always a hit.