BY WONKA

Lick and dip the candy stick into the candy powder for a sweet treat! This candy is great for birthday party favors and other celebrations. Assorted fruit flavors 4 Dozen candy pouches per set Fat-free 1 lb. 8 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm 28 years old and not afraid to admit I still love these. I love the packaging and how fun they are to eat. They have great flavors and they're very affordable. I would recommend these to kids and adults alike!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best candy out there for the best price. The raspberry apple flavor and grape are the best but the whole reason anyone buys these is for the sticks. I would pay good money for just the sticks!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
So yummy. I still have to resist the urge to dig into these whenever my kids have them. Great flavors. Love that it is an interactive candy. The dip stick is still a little chalky but the only candy like this around.
karen h.
Columbia, PA
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
Fundip was my choice every summer at the swimming pool. Love fundip still and I'm in my 30s,LOL. My kids love it too. I could never decide which was best..the dip or the stick. Lol you can purchase this just about anywhere. I see it a lot. I get mine at Turkey hills mostly. Not very expensive.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
I used to always buy these for my son to include in this Valentines or for easter baskets...primarily because I loved it too and could snag some for myself. This candy was around when I was a kid and is still just as popular now. Mmmm good.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
Ah, this brings me back to the old days when everyone bought these for each other as youngens. I love how you can eat the stick too. It's so good and my niece loves it too. I buy her some every year for Valentines and just as a special treat!
Courtney B.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
Love love love fun dips. I think they're 'fun' for all ages. they keep kids entertained, while also tasting delicious, and they keep an adults sweet tooth at bay.
Jessica B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Wonka Fun Dips 24 Packs
I find it hard to find this candy unless it's around the holidays. maybe it's the stores I went to I dunno. or I just bought em all cause they are so good.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
My 6yr old chose these as his Valentines this year. Who doesn't love a Valentine you can eat. They were a hit and we had a few left over to eat at home.
Pilar C.
oceanside, CA
These are literally one of my favorite candies!!!! Their so good and their are various flavors as well!