BY WONKA

Lick and dip the candy stick into the candy powder for a sweet treat! This candy is great for birthday party favors and other celebrations. Assorted fruit flavors 4 Dozen candy pouches per set Fat-free 1 lb. 8 oz. see more...

Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best candy out there for the best price. The raspberry apple flavor and grape are the best but the whole reason anyone buys these is for the sticks. I would pay good money for just the sticks!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
So yummy. I still have to resist the urge to dig into these whenever my kids have them. Great flavors. Love that it is an interactive candy. The dip stick is still a little chalky but the only candy like this around.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm 28 years old and not afraid to admit I still love these. I love the packaging and how fun they are to eat. They have great flavors and they're very affordable. I would recommend these to kids and adults alike!
karen h.
Columbia, PA
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
Fundip was my choice every summer at the swimming pool. Love fundip still and I'm in my 30s,LOL. My kids love it too. I could never decide which was best..the dip or the stick. Lol you can purchase this just about anywhere. I see it a lot. I get mine at Turkey hills mostly. Not very expensive.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
I used to always buy these for my son to include in this Valentines or for easter baskets...primarily because I loved it too and could snag some for myself. This candy was around when I was a kid and is still just as popular now. Mmmm good.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
Ah, this brings me back to the old days when everyone bought these for each other as youngens. I love how you can eat the stick too. It's so good and my niece loves it too. I buy her some every year for Valentines and just as a special treat!
Debbie o.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
This stuff is like gold in your mouth. I am obsessed with the flavor of this sensational candy. One of my biggest guilty pleasures. It makes me feel so rich and alive haha. Seriously it's like liquid gold in your mouth. Tell me I'm lying. lol Will never stop purchasing!
Courtney P.
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
I loved this candy as a kid, it really was fun to eat! Now, as a mom I hope my kid doesn't indulge in this much sugar in one sitting. I may let her try one day if she comes across it, but i wouldn't advertise this to her. too much sugar!!
Courtney B.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
Love love love fun dips. I think they're 'fun' for all ages. they keep kids entertained, while also tasting delicious, and they keep an adults sweet tooth at bay.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
This was perfect for my son's class, he wanted to give candy but so many kids have food allergies. The kids loved getting these. And knowing every kid could have it made me feel better that no one was left out.