BY WONKA

Lick and dip the candy stick into the candy powder for a sweet treat! This candy is great for birthday party favors and other celebrations. Assorted fruit flavors 4 Dozen candy pouches per set Fat-free 1 lb. 8 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm 28 years old and not afraid to admit I still love these. I love the packaging and how fun they are to eat. They have great flavors and they're very affordable. I would recommend these to kids and adults alike!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best candy out there for the best price. The raspberry apple flavor and grape are the best but the whole reason anyone buys these is for the sticks. I would pay good money for just the sticks!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
So yummy. I still have to resist the urge to dig into these whenever my kids have them. Great flavors. Love that it is an interactive candy. The dip stick is still a little chalky but the only candy like this around.
Alice R.
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
They taste good but i just don't like how they are really hard and they get stuck on my teeth.
Felicia S.
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
I don't like them. But I'm not big on non chocolate candies. But my little sister love them and just can't get enough. They say it gets an A.
Michelle H.
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
My daughter loves this stuff tastes very sweet and tangy at the same time she only gets this once in a while since its filled with sugar
Johana C.
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
I used to get picked on from coming home from school and a kid would give me one, i didn't care cause this candy was delicious i would end up getting mad cause the stick wouldn't last haha !
christina c.
Medina, OH
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
I used to love these as a kid, but now I guess they are okay. I would recommend them as valentines gifts in middle school.
Kimberly M.
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
So much sugar, but so much fun. I love these as Valentines, there a great price for the number you get, which was great when I gave them out to my students (just make sure you don't let them eat them till there out of your class!)
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Valentine'S Card Packets
These are like the highlight of my childhood! The fact that they have valentines on them makes them even better.