WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy & Tangy Watermelon Candy 1.5 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Amber P.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy & Tangy Watermelon Candy 1.5 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Amber P.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can find the watermelon laffy taffy with c...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else remember when the watermelon kind had the candy se...4 Answers
  • Is this laffy taffy sour?5 Answers
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy & Tangy Watermelon Candy 1.5 oz. Wrapper
  • "I love anything Laffy Taffy but watermelon is my all time favorite flavor!" in 2 reviews
  • "Not a huge fan of artificial watermelon flavoring but I love laffy taffy!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite flavor of Laffy Taffy besides banana.!!" in 1 review
  • "You could eat on this bar easy for a few hours." in 1 review
Lansing, MI
The cherry Laffy Taffy is the best thing in life! I eat it all the time. It last long and it is absolutely delicious. Not bad on price and its just an all around yummy candy. The kids love it and I always tell people its the best candy. Will always repurchase this.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
I don't like many laffy taffies but the watermelon is tasty. Just don't like how many chemicals are placed in it. But every once in a while is okay for me. I like smaller companies taffy better.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Love Laffy Taffy and LOVE the watermelon flavor!! It is definitely in my top three flavors, along with grape and cherry!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I love anything watermelon and this taffy is the best thing wish it wasn't so hard to find
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Wow how didn't I know about these ones I got to try this flavor oh my goodness can't wait to try hope I get the chance to give them a little taste
Toronto, OH
I have always loved the wide selection of Wonka candy but the Watermelon Laffy Taffy has always been my favorite! It's not rock hard compared to some of the other taffys out there. It's always fresh and tastes amazing!
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Richland, WA
Laffy taffy is amazing, but watermelon is not the best. Its kind of sour, when i think of watermelon i think of sweet. even so the best part is your toung afterwards. take a look in the mirror you will see.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have never been a big fan of laffy taffy. Most of the flavors are OK, but it is do difficult to chew! Candy shouldn't be that hard to eat...
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Oh my gosh! I was literally addicted to these for the longest time! I love this candy and recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it before.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the best flavor of laffy taffy! I love that it's a big bar those little ones are never enough!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Westerville, OH
Is this laffy taffy sour?
Albuquerque, NM
Does anyone else remember when the watermelon kind had the candy seeds?? I loved those! They should bring them back
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Where can I get the watermelon kind from?
tiffany e.
tiffany e.
Does anyone know where I can find the watermelon laffy taffy with candy seeds?