WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Hope B.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this taffy candy. I'm usually not a fan of cherry flavorings but this is actually really good. It melts in my mouth. Love love love!
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is delicious! It doesn’t have a medicine cherry type taste but a real cherry! It does stretch a lot. I love the packaging.. the only thing I don’t like about laffy taffy in general is that their wrapper sticks because the candy gets sticky.. and sometimes it won’t come off.. but it was pretty good.. maybe just put it in the refrigerator :)
Pheonex L.
Cherry is definitely my favorite flavor. So good. Love the chew and how stretchy it is. Definitely very soft.
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
This is one of my go to candy purchases at the gas station when I go on a road trip or need something sweet. I love the taste and texture!
Gina S.
Dayton, OH
Cherry Laffy taffy. One of the best flavors that they make. Used to eat these all the time when I was a kid! Still love these as an adult!
Valeria M.
Mexico
Una barra de caramelo tan deliciosa la suelo encontrar en los Oxxos y siempre compro una o dos barras, sabor increíble
Tricia L.
Calgary, Alberta
I have loved laffy taffy since i was a kid. the stretchy sweetness is delicious. my favorite is the cherry :)
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
This is the only way to eat Laffy Taffy! The smaller ones are not nearly as good. I think this is my favorite candy! Especially when you freeze it first!
Safia E.
I love how chewy laffy taffy bars are! They're sweet, and simply fun to eat. Banana is my least favorite kind however.
V E.
Great gooey, sticky candy. Really satisfies the sweet tooth, your teeth will hate you though. Really like this stuff.
Brooke M.
Grandville, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?