WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Valeria M.
Mexico
Una barra de caramelo tan deliciosa la suelo encontrar en los Oxxos y siempre compro una o dos barras, sabor increíble
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a chewy, sticky candy, when fresh. It is hard and cracks when it is old. It comes in several flavors. It probably appeals more to kids. Adults won’t find it amusing to chew. It would be hard on dental work.
Jessica C.
St, NL
Cherry is definitely my favourite flavour of anything candy! This candy is so soft and chewy and packed with tons of flavour
Kara P.
Fort Washington
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package is the my all-time favorite candy. I buy these 3 at a time at my local  Rite Aid for about $1.00 each. I sometimes get cravings for these and I HAVE to get them! They are perfect for non-chocolate eating candy lovers like myself and even my cousin is obsessed with them and appreciates my love for this candy.
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
i got the one with the sprinkles in it today for a splurge. all i have to say is: YUMMY.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this taffy candy. I'm usually not a fan of cherry flavorings but this is actually really good. It melts in my mouth. Love love love!
Pragya B.
This is definitely the good stuff.. i literally crave for a taffy almost every single day.. i love the texture of it
Erica S.
Somerville, AL
These are so yummy! The flavor is amazing. If I could I'd buy these all the time & eat them whenever I wanted.
Angela M.
Laffy taffy is awesome! Such awesome fruity flavors and chewy stretchy fun for the kids!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Laffy taffy! And this one is my absolute favorite one ever! I love how sweet and tangy it is it's not messy at all and it is really easy to take out of the wrapper. If you are a taffy lover than definitely try this, you will not regret it.
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?