WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Hope B.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
i got the one with the sprinkles in it today for a splurge. all i have to say is: YUMMY.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
One of my favorite candies! they have a caramel apple flavor and its beyond amazing!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Laffy taffy is one of the best fruity candies out there! Banana is my favorite kind!
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love laffy taffy. it reminds me of when I was in school. Chewy but not hard.
Amanda G.
Rainbow city, AL
Very delicious candy. One of my favorites. My Favorite flavor is banana.!!!!!!
nikki m.
The strawberry is awesome! the flavor is great and i will be buying a whole box
Karen Z.
These were my favorite when I was little. I loved the green apple flavor best
Lauren x.
I love these, not very fond of the green one but love all the other flavors.
Charly H.
I love this candy especially when it is fresh. However when it is kind of older it breaks apart and gets super hard. The price is great and the taste is even better. It actually tastes like a cherry and not like a medicine type cherry taster.  I just do not like how the wrapper is so hard to get off the candy.
Jessica C.
St, NL
Cherry is definitely my favourite flavour of anything candy! This candy is so soft and chewy and packed with tons of flavour
Brooke M.
Grandville, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?