WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Hope B.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Jessica G.
Merced , CA
I love laffy taffy it takes me back to being a silly kid every time I eat it and it tastes so good and chewy!!!!!
romina g.
Hemet, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love all the flavors but specially the strawberry ones, i always steal them from my son from his halloween basket
Jessica B.
Burton, MI
This is my favorite candy every. I want an entire box for my birthday. It's so good. Tangy but slightly sweet.
Julie B.
Great product! I love having a good sweet snack! I love every kind from the snack size to the super long ones!
Erica S.
Somerville, AL
These are so yummy! The flavor is amazing. If I could I'd buy these all the time & eat them whenever I wanted.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
MY FAVORITE!! I love the sparkle candies on top of the tardy this is my number one choice out of all of them.
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
Cherry is my ultimate favorite!!! Can't beat the other colors and flavos but still all of them are delicious
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I've always loved Laffy Taffy since I was a child. It would always get stuck to the roof of my mouth though.
Cheyenne G.
I wish I could find the large version of these, but I love the fun size bags you can find around halloween
Bella M.
I love laffy taffy, its really yummy, and it comes in a good size so its not too little or not too much!
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?