WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Andrea K.
This is my favorite go to sweet. My daughter and I love laughing at the jokes. I love the cherry. My daughter loves the banana.
Whitney G.
This is my favorite candy ever. My husband just got me a 24 count box for valentine's day. So yummy tangy sweet chewy delicious
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy was really good it was nice and I paid a good price for it. I would recommend this candy to anyone young or old .
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
I love laffy taffy so much! So many good flavors plus you can't help but sing "girl shake your laffy taffy" when you eat it
Lauren M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Laffy Taffys are the greatest candy! I could literally eat them all day and be happy! Every flavor has such a great taste!
Safia E.
I love how chewy laffy taffy bars are! They're sweet, and simply fun to eat. Banana is my least favorite kind however.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
The best Laffy Taffy is the Banana and the grape is okay! Not really into the cherry I always end up giving it away.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
If I could eat the banana Laffy Taffy every day for the rest of my life, I would be a happy lady. Love that stuff.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
I love laffy taffy it takes me back to being a silly kid every time I eat it and it tastes so good and chewy!!!!!
romina g.
El Monte, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love all the flavors but specially the strawberry ones, i always steal them from my son from his halloween basket
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?