WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
I love laffy taffy. My favorite flavors are strawberry and apple. They are so good and the jokes are fun to try and figure out.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy was really good it was nice and I paid a good price for it. I would recommend this candy to anyone young or old .
Lauren M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Laffy Taffys are the greatest candy! I could literally eat them all day and be happy! Every flavor has such a great taste!
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
I love laffy taffy so much! So many good flavors plus you can't help but sing "girl shake your laffy taffy" when you eat it
Safia E.
I love how chewy laffy taffy bars are! They're sweet, and simply fun to eat. Banana is my least favorite kind however.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
The best Laffy Taffy is the Banana and the grape is okay! Not really into the cherry I always end up giving it away.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
If I could eat the banana Laffy Taffy every day for the rest of my life, I would be a happy lady. Love that stuff.
romina g.
Hemet, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love all the flavors but specially the strawberry ones, i always steal them from my son from his halloween basket
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
I love laffy taffy it takes me back to being a silly kid every time I eat it and it tastes so good and chewy!!!!!
Jessica B.
burton, mi
This is my favorite candy every. I want an entire box for my birthday. It's so good. Tangy but slightly sweet.
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?