WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Hope B.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This has been one of my favorite candies for the last 15 years! You can't go wrong with laffy taffy! Lots of flAvors and a few sizes to choose from.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I mean who doesn't love Laffy Taffy. This stuff never gets old. Sooo good especially strawberry and cherry. Most definitely childhood favorites.
Christina R.
These are amazing.. i used to always buy the watermelon kind with the candy seeds on top.. but for some reason they don't make that kind no more
Amber C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Laffy taffy is amazing you can't go wrong with laffy taffy they are freaking amazing the banana one is so good too, all the flavors are good
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite thing ever. I love cherry flavor and gummie candy. They also have these with sprinkles on them. Now those are the best.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
My absolute favorite way to eat sugar! The best flavors-I love the snack size especially in banana! I need to find these again for my desk!
Taylor M.
North Aurora, IL
larry taffy by wonka candy is one of my favorite candies ever & my favorite is the cherry with the sprinkles! i love the texture it gives.
Gina S.
Dayton, OH
Cherry Laffy taffy. One of the best flavors that they make. Used to eat these all the time when I was a kid! Still love these as an adult!
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
This is one of my go to candy purchases at the gas station when I go on a road trip or need something sweet. I love the taste and texture!
Anna M.
Glen Mills, PA
Laffy Taffy tastes good, but I have never really liked wonka candy. Although, I think that Laffy Taffy is onw of wonka's better candies.
Brooke M.
Grandville, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?