WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Larry Taffy is so fun. You get the corny joke on the package and that taffy is so soft and chewy. Love the fruit flavors, even though they taste artificial they are still good. A little tangy and not real sweet.
Summer B.
You're never too old for laffy taffy! I love these things... Jokes on every wrapping. Blueberry and strawberry are my two favorites. I could've eating all actin
Ashley H.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love all flavors of laffy taffy! But the cherry cereza (with the little crystalized peices of candy on it) are my ALL TIME favorite but so hard to find :(
Shay S.
I would pull these things first out of a big bag of candy for two reasons: 1) the taffy, of course, and 2) the jokes! So great for children and adults alike.
Vanessa W.
This is the only way to eat Laffy Taffy! The smaller ones are not nearly as good. I think this is my favorite candy! Especially when you freeze it first!
STACY M.
Barnesville, OH
Love, love, love Laffy Taffy! The banana flavor is the best! Plus it's fun to read the cute little riddle on the package, we always get a little chuckle.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite flavor of giant Laffy Taffy! It doesn't get much better than this. Takes me back to elementary school where I used to buy these at lunchtime!
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this taffy candy. I'm usually not a fan of cherry flavorings but this is actually really good. It melts in my mouth. Love love love!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This has been one of my favorite candies for the last 15 years! You can't go wrong with laffy taffy! Lots of flAvors and a few sizes to choose from.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I mean who doesn't love Laffy Taffy. This stuff never gets old. Sooo good especially strawberry and cherry. Most definitely childhood favorites.
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?