WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
Laffy Taffy is pretty amazing. I love the flavors, especially apple and strawberry. The jokes on the wrappers are a plus and I love telling them to the kids I work with, because they get a laugh out of them too.
Heidi H.
West Plains, MO
I simply love this taffy. It is full of flavor. The banana is the best. It melts in your mouth and the flavor stays with you. The jokes on the wrappers are great for kids. And funny for adults too.
Asia N.
This is one of the best flavors that laffy taffy can come in. It was inexpensive from a local grocery shop and I keep going back for more! I have one as a treat whenever I'm in need of something sweet. Try this candy out!
Whitney S.
Girl shake that laffy taffy! Lol i always sing that song when i have these candies. But i used to love laffy taffy's more as a kid, now not so much. But my favorite flavor is banana.
Mi Pedacito De C.
Warrenton, NC
Smiling i love Laffy taffy siempre lo compro a mis nene les encando lo usamo para las fiesta de cumpleano para las bolsita de los nene tambien en sanvalentine, Halloween , es delicioso te amo Laffy taffy yay
Slone C.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy laffy-taffy espicaly because they are so hard and I love playing with my food and this product do it for me. The only this is be prep aired to do a lot of cleaning because they stick in your teeth.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I love cherry laffy taffy it's hard to find the plane cherry and grape they come now with little pieces of hard candy its not bad but I rather have it without the tiny pieces
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this candy! The cherry flavor is my favorite. They are sweet and have a good amount of fruity flavor as well. I love the bars that have the crystals in them as well.
Teri S.
New Braunfels, TX
This is still a must have on a road trip and I'm a grown woman. So many different ones to choose from, the watermelon, the one with the sprinkles, so many more!!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I enjoy laffy taffy. I love the green apple and grape. I always know when my kids get a stash of laffy taffy in their halloween bag, they break out the corny jokes and crack themselves up :)
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?