WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amanda H.WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package uploaded by Amy B.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Kara P.
Fort Washington
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry 1.5 oz. Package is the my all-time favorite candy. I buy these 3 at a time at my local  Rite Aid for about $1.00 each. I sometimes get cravings for these and I HAVE to get them! They are perfect for non-chocolate eating candy lovers like myself and even my cousin is obsessed with them and appreciates my love for this candy.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Laffy taffy! And this one is my absolute favorite one ever! I love how sweet and tangy it is it's not messy at all and it is really easy to take out of the wrapper. If you are a taffy lover than definitely try this, you will not regret it.
Danielle T.
Wilmington, NC
I'm 8 months pregnant and have major cravings for this Laffy Taffy! It needs to be the long flat kind, the little fun size ones and the long skinny don't taste nearly as good!! My husband and I went to 6 different gas stations looking for Laffy Taffy and nothing! It's almost as if they're discontinuing them :(
Maria F.
Oh so tasty! Be careful if you have braces (even though this stuff isn't recommended for people with braces) because little chunks of this taffy will get stuck. in your teeth. The jokes are cheesy and this is generally a product that I buy when I get the chance to. I recommend it as a party staple.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Laffy Taffy is great! The texture is super soft and melts in your mouth. The cherry isn't overly artificial tasting. Give these out at holidays and parties, they have little jokes on the back! Laugh at some fun puns and jokes, and be a little kid again!
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
One of my favorite treats. It is also not that bad for you. When I am on weight watchers and I am craving something sweet I grab one of these from the gas station. They are getting a little harder to find though.
Kari M.
Mmmm! I love this! I can feel my teeth hurt from the sweetness just thinking about it. If you like taffy you will love this! And it's sold pretty much at any store that sells candy . Most gas stations have them too.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
The taffy was delicious! It was a bit hard, even thought it was still well within the expiration date. Not sure why it was so hard, but it was better if it was warmed up in my hands for a few minutes prior to eating. So happy the cherry had the sparkles! I do miss the seeds in the watermelon, but I can overlook that for tasty taffy.
Tiffany G.
Wonka Laffy Taffy is probably my favorite candy. It has a tang to it as well as a sweetness. My mouth just watered. Anyways, these are great flavored and kids love them for Halloween. I would totally recommend.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Again, you can't go wrong with an original like Laffy Taffy! This cherry taffy is packed full of that tart, cherry punch in every bite. Buy them fresh so they're soft!!
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
What is your favorite type of laffy taffy?
Ella S.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone ever see the watermelon glover with the candy seeds on it? I haven't seen it for years.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone like them cold?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite flavor?