WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry

by Laffy Taffy

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages.

Whats your favorite flavor?
What actually is Taffy? I’ve never tried it
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry!
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry uploaded by Amanda V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yuumy! Laffy Taffy is one of my childhood favorites. This one has a true cherry flavor. I love the price it's affordable so everyone can enjoy it. I have always loved the jokes on the back of the package. I highly recommend trying all of the flavors.
Teri S.
New Braunfels, TX
This is still a must have on a road trip and I'm a grown woman. So many different ones to choose from, the watermelon, the one with the sprinkles, so many more!!
Natasha E.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this taffy!! Takes me back to when I was a kid, I love all the flavors and no problem with dental work I've had done!!
Stephania L.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry uploaded by Stephania L.
Purchased at: Amazon
it is very sweet very practical to carry in the bag very sticky I love it for halloween the price is fair
Angie G.
Laffy taffy has always been my favorite since I was young. I probably tried all the flavors but I can say that sour apple, and cherry are the best ones. I love these flavors and I would recommend trying the unique flavors even thought some people don’t like the banana flavor, which I very much appreciate.
Chassidy L.
London
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
One of the best types of taffy around. The tangy cherry isn’t just sweet but sour too. It is so stretchy and delicious. They are found at most gas stations and convenience stores! They are like a buck a piece! They have been one of my top candies since I was little and they are so much better than any of the mini lady taffy’s!
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry uploaded by Hope B.
This is delicious! It doesn’t have a medicine cherry type taste but a real cherry! It does stretch a lot. I love the packaging.. the only thing I don’t like about laffy taffy in general is that their wrapper sticks because the candy gets sticky.. and sometimes it won’t come off.. but it was pretty good.. maybe just put it in the refrigerator :)
Brooke R.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite thing ever. I love cherry flavor and gummie candy. They also have these with sprinkles on them. Now those are the best.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy growing up and now. I don’t know what it is but I love cherry candy. The candy you can purchase pretty much any where and it don’t cost much. I love the flavor and the sprinkles the come on it.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Stretchy and Tangy Cherry uploaded by Amanda H.
I absolutely love this taffy candy. I'm usually not a fan of cherry flavorings but this is actually really good. It melts in my mouth. Love love love!