WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Rope Strawberry 0.81 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Sam R.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of laffy taffy?2 Answers
  • My favorite flavor was Strawberry. Was there a PSycho St...1 Answers
  • "My favorite candy and lots of different varieties." in 1 review
  • "Laffy Taffy is the best candy ever made!" in 1 review
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Other than the grape laffy taffy, this is my second favorite. It has such a rich, but light flavor. You can definitely tell it is strawberry, but it is not over powering at all! The ropes are easier to chew than the little fat one, and normally come out of the wrapper easier. They are a wonderful candy for such a small price, $0.25! I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Go get your hands on some now. Oh yeah, try the grape too!
Sam R.
1,155 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love when they have these I guess stations are so great and so long stick of Laffy Taffy 3 for 99 or used to get them since I was a little kid very great and also awesome
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Strawberry is the only flavor I will eat, save for the occasional grape or cherry. The rope taffys are definitely easier on the teeth than a regular-sized taffy, and I love getting these at Five Below!
ryanne t.
I have one candy addiction and it's laffy taffy. I eat a bag a month. I just tried out these ropes. Love them. They're still hard to find in my area.
Aniya K.
Even though the jokes are corny and u probably heard them all before, it's what's in the inside that counts and it is taffy deliciousness.
Caity W.
Gainesville, GA
This candy is definitely worth the buy. Not only is it great for a good taste but every laffy taffy comes with a joke to make you laugh!
Brenda C.
La Porte, TX
Cheese jokes and delicious flavors is the best combo. Great for the movies since you can enjoy something sweet without the crunch!
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my household favorites. We literally fight over these lol. Really good and since it so long you only need one per setting.
Savannah G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
These are amazing! They come in different flavors, for many varietys of taste! Chewy, sweet, fruit tasting candy!
Elizabeth O.
Garden Grove, CA
Laffy taffy is by far the best cheap Halloween candy ever. I think it's also allergen free but I'm not certain.
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
What is your favorite flavor of laffy taffy?
My favorite flavor was Strawberry. Was there a PSycho Strawberry flavor?