BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Green apple is such a delicious flavor, all though I am fine with all flavors I love green apple a lot!" in 2 reviews
  • "This must have been one of my first favorite candies as a kid." in 1 review
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Definitely like I remember from when I was a younger gal! I like that it actually has some sour flavor, and for sure has green apple screaming! Got three for 99 cents, which is decent for today. Will buy again
Tiffany P.
I love taffy! This must have been one of my first favorite candies as a kid. I would run to the store for family or neighbors so they'd let me pick an inexpensive treat and I always had my eyes on laffy taffy. Not a fan of apple flavor however.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I love all of Laffy taffy flavors (except for banana ugh) but green apple is definetley t favorite. Although I wish the candy was easier to get out of the packaging and wouldn't sticheck to the packaging
beth W.
Winsted, CT
Not a fan, it is super tough, very hard to chew and got horribly stuck in my teeth. And the flavor was super sweet. I usually love taffy but I guess I need to stick to the real stuff.
Alyssa R.
Sterlington, LA
I love the rope and even though it's artificial, the flavor is awesome. My siblings love these, and personally it's less messy to me.
Amanda A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think it is totally artificial and don't even tests as apple. But ut is a American candy . You have different preference.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
YUM! Green apple is such a delicious flavor, all though I am fine with all flavors I love green apple a lot!
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Love love love this candy!! Everything about it the texture soany flavors! Apple being a favorite of mine!
Erica s.
I do not understand the concept of this candy and it gets way to messy all the little nerds fall off.
Pamela R.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love laffy taffy it is one of my favorites. It is always great to have around and enjoy.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Will you make any new flavors?