BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Green apple is such a delicious flavor, all though I am fine with all flavors I love green apple a lot!" in 2 reviews
  • "This must have been one of my first favorite candies as a kid." in 1 review
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Definitely like I remember from when I was a younger gal! I like that it actually has some sour flavor, and for sure has green apple screaming! Got three for 99 cents, which is decent for today. Will buy again
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Sterlington, LA
I love the rope and even though it's artificial, the flavor is awesome. My siblings love these, and personally it's less messy to me.
leigh g.
leigh g.
I love these. many people hate the chewy-ness but i like it alot. its super sweet and a great candy!
beth W.
beth W.
Winchestr Ctr, CT
Not a fan, it is super tough, very hard to chew and got horribly stuck in my teeth. And the flavor was super sweet. I usually love taffy but I guess I need to stick to the real stuff.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I think it is totally artificial and don't even tests as apple. But ut is a American candy . You have different preference.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
YUM! Green apple is such a delicious flavor, all though I am fine with all flavors I love green apple a lot!
Erica s.
Erica s.
I do not understand the concept of this candy and it gets way to messy all the little nerds fall off.
Medford, OR
Love love love this candy!! Everything about it the texture soany flavors! Apple being a favorite of mine!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I love taffy! This must have been one of my first favorite candies as a kid. I would run to the store for family or neighbors so they'd let me pick an inexpensive treat and I always had my eyes on laffy taffy. Not a fan of apple flavor however.
Cia B.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I love all of Laffy taffy flavors (except for banana ugh) but green apple is definetley t favorite. Although I wish the candy was easier to get out of the packaging and wouldn't sticheck to the packaging
Medford, OR
Will you make any new flavors?