WONKA LAFFY TAFFY Rope Mystery Swirl 0.81 oz. Wrapper uploaded by kelly c.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

• What flavors do you think are in this taffy? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I also love that it doesn't get stuck in your teeth that much!" in 1 review
  • "I always get this candy when I got my sweet tooth itch'n." in 1 review
  • "Always get these from the corner store and eat them up....." in 1 review
  • "It's a mystery flavor which is infused with grape, Apple, strawberry pretty much every LAFFY taffy ever." in 1 review
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to love getting the mystery one because you never knew what colors you were going to get since it was always a surprise. These are delicious & full of sugar!!
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
If you are looking for something twangy but sweet look no further.. when you have a munchy for that go get one of these and it will do the trick!! We love them and they are reasonably priced!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look so good I must try this where can I find these I hope to get the chance to try I love laffy Taffy's I get three bags sometimes never saw these though or if be getting them
Krystalrose B.
Omg! Beyond my FAVORITE LAFFY TAFFY EVER! It's a mystery flavor which is infused with grape, Apple, strawberry pretty much every LAFFY taffy ever. Had them at my baby shower and ate them all!
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
I always get this candy when I got my sweet tooth itch'n. It is tasty, full of flavors and it is not too sweet. I can't handle too much sweetness in one sitting which makes this perfect for me.
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
This is so yummy! The original laffy taffy is yummy and having it in a rope adds some extra fun to it. I also love that it doesn't get stuck in your teeth that much!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
This is so tasty and I love the swirl of the flavors! Perfect texture and amazing juicy flavors! I do wish the rops were a touch shorter and that I could find them in multi packs.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
I just love taffy and this brand is the best. The fruity flavors with just the right amount of sour / tartness. I can always find it at the corner store.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Love love love
I have loved these since I was a child. I especially love the mystery flavor that have the 2 combined. Haven't had one I didn't like
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
I love this flavor! I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what it is yet, but it is delicious!
Michelle G.
Toledo, OH
What flavors do you think are in this taffy?