BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I have a serious addiction to Laffy Taffy. My favorite flavor is the banana! The cherry is pretty good though too! This is such a good candy and has the jokes on it too which are sometimes entertaining to read. I buy this all the time and it is my favorite!!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I love laffy taffy in a rope! It is definitely the best way to eat it and it's the perfect amount of taffy. I really love the texture and consistency of laffy taffy it's bert creamy.
Gabby C.
Covina, CA
So goof, but if you don't eat the whole thing in one sitting or wait a couple of days to continue to eat the rope it does get harder, especially if you put it in the fridge.
Amira I.
Zachary, LA
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee laffy taffy ropes s gooood very gooood for a sweet tooth i love them very cute and affordable for stocking stuffers and easter baskets
Cheyenne B.
I really like these but they are defiantly not my favorite...they're not good if you have braces or sensitive teeth because they are sooo sticky and chewy .
Leanne B.
Parrish, FL
This is my second favorite flavor of Laffy Taffy and my daughter's favorite. The larger size boxes are perfect to give out as Halloween treats too!
deemcmaneboss
They are great, although it gets pretty frustrating chewing them because they get stuck in your gums and teeth. But I is Worth it lol.
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
Cherry is my favorite laffy taffy flavor!!! It is so sweet and sticky and that it is exactly what you want with a laffy taffy
kristin g.

This is the only candy I've been buying. I like having the assorted jar...but I prefer the individual flavors much more.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
These were good they were okay but not necessarily my favorite out of all the other candy. I personally didn't like it.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love some Laffy taffy!!!!
Cheryl  .
Prince Rupert , BC
Who doesn't love laffy taffy?