BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

• "They taste really good and are a great size and shape." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day." in 1 review
  • "This is my personal favorite flavor of laffy taffy and in my favorite form just because it's easy to have and not messy I just love it. " in 1 review
Vonnie W.
Sauk village, IL
One of the top 3 best flavors. They are just the right amount the miniature ones leave u wanting more but this is perfect size. And because I love candy!!
Whitney S.
Monticello , KY
Grape Laffy Taffy is the greatest thing coming and going! I love the rope because it is so easy to snack with on the go.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good candy. You can get it for a good deal at the dollar stores. I like this flavor better than the yellow flavor
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been a sweet head for as long as I can remember and I have always eaten Laffy Taffy candy!!! I don't know what it is about this candy that once I go to eating it I just don't want to stop!! The flavoring makes my mouth tingle and get all juicy then it hits that bud in the back of your mouth where you have to touch right at the bottom of your ear? Does anyone get that feeling? That's when you know you have hit the best part of it!!
Erin L.
I love laffy taffy! And I like the rope taffy also. Grape wouldn't be my first choice of flavor, but I like it alright.
Heather F.
Yum! Love grape flavored candy! These are so good and so easy to keep in your bag for on the go!
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
Oh my, I am realizing how much candy I ate/eat. This Grape is the bestest of all grape flavored things. I love the banana and strawberry as well.
Amanda G.
Norwalk, CA
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They taste really good and are a great size and shape. I love Laffy Taffy!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Yummy what a great candy! I don't like grape candy that often but I love laffy taffy!