BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
I have never really been much of a taffy fan until I went to Mackinaw Island. With that in mind, these taste and look like absolute trash. All the "Wonka" taffy is horrendous. Its like they do not even attempt to make a really taffy look or feel. This is not taffy. Its hard crap painted with a color.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Grape Laffy Taffy has to be my favorite flavor of Laffy Taffy. It is sweet and has a delicious grape flavor. Eating these remind me of summer time due to always eating them when going to the local pool.
Thayra F.
I did not really know how taffy was, so i shop for this, and i don't know why but i like it, its a bit hard, but the flavor its good, the banana one its so much better than this, overall its good but not great
Cindy C.
Birmingham, AL
Of all the flavors of Laffy Taffy grape isn't my all time favorite but I don't pass them up! Laffy Taffy is the perfect tartness with just enough sweetness to balance it out! Such a unique taffy! So soft and chewy. Yeah, they're great. Another Willy Wonka win!
tati d.
These are actually really good! I just don't like grape flavor, but they're super chewy and yummy! Kinda hard to find so make sure when you see them, you pick them up!
Molly G.
I love laffy taffy. I wouldn't say grape is the best but it beats out banana and apple. The only thing that bothers me is when the wrapper sticks to the candy.
Courtney K.
I have an obsession with this candy and I probably eat it way more than I should but it is so good and so addictive. I now have my son eating it as well!
Veronica R.
These are sooo good. I love this flavor and the banana ones! A halloween classic. I haven't seen these tubs around but the product itself is delicious.
Ashley C.
Hanover, WV
This has been my favorite candy since I was a child! My favorite flavors are strawberry, banana, and grape! I highly recommend this candy to anyone!
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
Lady taffy, gets me every time. Grape isn't my favorite flavor but I'll still have one, or two... Okay maybe just three. I'll settle for 4. ;-)
Gabriela P.
Cual es mejor, fresa o uva?