BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I love Laffy Taffy! Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Grape are my favorite! The blue raspberry has a great taste and they are very affordable. Cheap candy and great flavor!
Arlin S.
Poway, CA
Yummy I remembered seeing this in Charlie and the chocolate factory and I went to buy because I was craving it and I instantly feel in love I'm a taffy lover it had a burst of flavors
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my god I hated the banana one so bad ! my favorite was the cherry but I wasn't a big fan of Laffy taffy candy it would always get stuck in my teeth
Chloe D.
Perfect combination of hard and soft..only if you like that sort of thing..great to take a little bite and suck on..however it isn't for everyone.
shu s.
Yum! I love this candy since childhood and would always get it at this deli store after school. Turns my tongue blue if I suck on it enough :P
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The blue raspberry Laffy Taffy has great flavor. My kids love the rope Laffy Taffy. We have them at school events at the consseion stand.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I give these a "C" grade but my son would give them an "A". He loves hard candies. Blue raspberry is one if his favorites.
Rachel B.
Draper, UT
Love all things Wonka and blue raspberry taffy has a great flavor! When this is an option for candy it is preferred.
Jazmin O.
Buckeye
I love this the blue raspberry rope I think out of all the flavors this one is the best in flavor .. Chewy and yummy
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
Absolutely love blue raspberry! Ate these at basketball games in high school and now my kids love them!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Have you tried all the flavors ?