Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted Candy uploaded by Mar A.Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted Candy uploaded by Robbye B.

BY WONKA

Jokes on Every Wrapper! 145 Pieces. Sour Apple. Cherry. Banana. Strawberry Artificially Flavored Nestl ®.  Since 1866. see more...

• I've heard so much about this specific product. Especially on can...1 Answers
  • Who else lovessss the banana flavor? Normally I hate banana but I...4 Answers
  • Other than the sticks, can you buy one flavor bags? I'd like a ba...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I really really like laffy taffy my favorite flavor is banana, they are so chewy and creamy it just taste so good and full of flavor" in 10 reviews
  • "Wonka is my favorite candy brand, and Laffy Taffy is my absolute favorite candy, so having a tub with this many pieces of Laffy Taffy is a dream come true." in 10 reviews
  • "I love them all except the banana ones. " in 8 reviews
  • "Banana is my all time favorite but the cherry and grape are good too." in 6 reviews
  • "i use to get this as a kid all the time when i went to the store and the taste has stayed the same over all these years this is sooo perfect, its sweet you can get cherry, green apple, bananna, grape...ect and they are just ugh so amazing" in 5 reviews
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think banana is my favorite flavor of laffy taffy. I like this candy. It has a nice flavor.These small ones are perfect for little kids.
It has a decent flavor. It's a little fake tasting but I expect that out of most candy.
If you haven't tried this I suggest you do.
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Laffy taffys so much that I don't even have a favorite. I do have a preference on how to eat them which is strange I Always have to save banana for last. I eat the grape first, apple, then strawberry. Not all at one time lol. One negative thing is sometimes they'll melt and the package is hard to open but other than that I can't get enough of them.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to loooov these as a kid! They don’t really sell them around where I live now but man these candies are good! I love the banana ones more than anything but I’d love to get my hands on some of these again!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I give these out at Halloween, and end up eating them loads too. Grape is my favorite. They stick like crazy to everything in your mouth but tarte really nice and fruity. Not expensive at all
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
These are amazing, all the different flavors go together do well!!!! I also love the jokes on them, that makes them so different and original! My favorite one is the pink one!
martha l.
beyond the best candy of all time . the variety of flavors is so unique , i love them all . i recently purchase a big pack of laffy taffy for my daughters birthday party. and i have to go buy another one , i  already ate a couple of candies . i just love the wrappers the are so colorful . i dont have a favorite flavor i love them all equally , the best thing is that i can find them everywhere i go and the best is so cheap that i often buy this product ,i couldn't be more satisfied . i always recommend this product to my friends and family , even thou they already taste them i always remind them to get some .
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite candies. All the flavors are yummy and they have a good amount of different kinds. They are very chewy like other taffys but better in my opinion. I would recommend these for sure.
meagan w.
Oklahoma City, OK
yummmmy yummy taffy. I can snack on these all day. The assorted flavors are better when you want a change in flavor. banana is one of my favorite and my go to candy. I really miss the big ones that had sprinkles or candy watermelon seeds in it. I only see them on occasion.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love this! I love laffy taffy it is one of my favorite candies. My favorite ones are the green apple ones. I got this at Shoprite. But you can get this at any grocery store. If you love taffy than definitely get this! It is great!
Kaila C.
The perfect size for the perfect treat. So good, price is super super affordable! They're perfectly chewy! And I love that the wrappers have cute little jokes on them! Nice to use as an ice breaker, or sparked conversation!
PAris B.
Orange, TX
Who else wishes you could buy a bag with just one flavor? I know I would love a bag of banana.
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Has anyone seen a bag of single flavors instead of the mixture?
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
Which flavor is the most favorite?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this include the fruit punch flavor?
LeAnne W.
Who else has to read the jokes on the package, even though you know them all?