Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted Candy uploaded by Herminia G.Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted Candy uploaded by Dina E.Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted Candy uploaded by Robbye B.

BY WONKA

Jokes on Every Wrapper! 145 Pieces. Sour Apple. Cherry. Banana. Strawberry Artificially Flavored Nestl ®.  Since 1866. see more...

Wonka Laffy Taffy Assorted Candy
  • "I really really like laffy taffy my favorite flavor is banana, they are so chewy and creamy it just taste so good and full of flavor" in 10 reviews
  • "Wonka is my favorite candy brand, and Laffy Taffy is my absolute favorite candy, so having a tub with this many pieces of Laffy Taffy is a dream come true." in 10 reviews
  • "Banana is my all time favorite but the cherry and grape are good too." in 6 reviews
  • "These are good candies in terms of taste and texture, but what makes them GREAT candies are the two silly little jokes each candy comes with which always brightens my day!" in 5 reviews
  • "My grandmother and I used to buy and bunch and share them and tell each other the corny jokes on the wrappers. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This is a favorite candy in our household! My husband, for starters, absolutly loves the strawberry, I am a huge fan of the banana, and our son, well he likes them all! They are the perfect bite sized treat.. Not too hard, but not too chewy. They each have a tasty, long lasting flavor that's addictive. I love that each candy has a joke on the wrapper, too.
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Laffy taffys so much that I don't even have a favorite. I do have a preference on how to eat them which is strange I Always have to save banana for last. I eat the grape first, apple, then strawberry. Not all at one time lol. One negative thing is sometimes they'll melt and the package is hard to open but other than that I can't get enough of them.
Diana L.
Snohomish
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was a really good candy! I never thought I'd like the cherry flavor but it turned out to be my favorite. The price is good for the amount of candy you get in it. It's really tacky and chewy, but for me it wasn't a problem at all. The flavors are all really good and bursting with flavor. This was a good purchase!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love Larry Taffy!? My personal favorite is the banana flavor but I also like the others! Laffy Taffy are a great price and a delicious candy for all ages!
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are so good!! I am obsessed with these! The flavors are all great except banana (ew). The strawberry is the best in my opinion. It’s one of the best candies out there
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love taffy. I would always have this jug in my desk at work. I would fill a little bowl for everyone to enjoy. But never put out the strawberry and banana ones. I would feel bad when someone asked that specific flavor but I already knew if I shared it they would know my hidden spot. My mom would put one in our lunches when I was younger as a treat.
martha l.
beyond the best candy of all time . the variety of flavors is so unique , i love them all . i recently purchase a big pack of laffy taffy for my daughters birthday party. and i have to go buy another one , i  already ate a couple of candies . i just love the wrappers the are so colorful . i dont have a favorite flavor i love them all equally , the best thing is that i can find them everywhere i go and the best is so cheap that i often buy this product ,i couldn't be more satisfied . i always recommend this product to my friends and family , even thou they already taste them i always remind them to get some .
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think banana is my favorite flavor of laffy taffy. I like this candy. It has a nice flavor.These small ones are perfect for little kids.
It has a decent flavor. It's a little fake tasting but I expect that out of most candy.
If you haven't tried this I suggest you do.
Neferttia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nope. I hate laffy taffy of any sort. It is one of the worst candies known to mankind and I don’t see how any body would want to put this in their mouths let alone actually consume it. I don’t know what the candy world was thinking with this one. One star. 🤮
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
I love laughing taffy’s because there an original snack that everyone must have taste ideas once in a while but I don’t eat that much as I would like to I get this anywhere at a local market at Cubs a grocery store or target anywhere I find them
Paris L.
Orange , TX
Who else wishes you could buy a bag with just one flavor? I know I would love a bag of banana.
Grace R.
BROOKLYN , NY
Which flavor is the most favorite?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this include the fruit punch flavor?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Has anyone seen a bag of single flavors instead of the mixture?
LeAnne W.
Who else has to read the jokes on the package, even though you know them all?