BY WONKA

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the kind of Sweet Tarts I love! They are just the right amount of sourness and sweet; and I especially like the chewy form. They are affordable and can be found easily in almost any store. I will purchase these again (a great candy snack for a movie) and recommend others give them a try as well.
Shae C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite kind SweeTart offers. They are small, chewy, with just enough sourness in them. The only downfall is they are so loud in the box at the movies! I wish they came packaged in a bag rather than a box. I buy these often and will continue to do so.
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
I love me some Wonka candy ! They are so yummy and lot s of fun . Love the sweet and tartness of this candy and the chewiness is fun too . It isn't something I eat or even buy on the regular but when I do it takes me back to being a kid and Easter!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wonka has the best candy hands down I love their candy I especially love their other candy that has 4 flavors an are big circle and kinda hard those are the best and the needs as well.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I love these but sometimes they are just way too tart. I'm not saying that is a bad thing but it is just a lot to handle if you are not expecting it. be careful with children as it is extremely hard and might be able to break a tooth. I liked them when I was younger.
diane l.
Brooklyn, NY
Best candy ever I always go to CVS before a Movie and pick up a box . or I have a roll of them in my bag it is my go to candy if I want some thing sweat .
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I've been eating Wonka candy since I was a kid! Sweet-tarts are at the top of my list. Just the right balance between sweet and sour! Love this candy!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet tooth here! Sweet Tarts is something i always find myself picking up regularly whenever I'm at the candy isle. A box full of sweet goodness!
Sonya T.
My son absolutely loves his sweet arts /wonks candy!!! Of any kind or flavor!!! He rarely goes by a day without some kind to snack on!!
Rachel B.
I love wonkas candy products. This one especially. It's sweet and sour and chewy. What's not to love. And all favors are on point.