Wonka Gobstopper Theatre Box

by Wonka

Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper Theatre Box, 6 oz (Pack of 3): 6 oz boxes Jawbreakers candy changes colors and flavors

Does anyone know how big these boxes can get? I need a lifeftime supply box!
Start your review of Wonka Gobstopper Theatre Box!
My favorite candy ever! There rather inexpensive, are super tasty and you can never just eat one. I have never found a hard candy that is as good as gobstoppers. You get quite a few in one box which is nice. I recommend to all of my friends.. If you walk into my house you're sure to find at least one box.
These have a nice taste however I would never recommend giving these to any younger children. They are hard to break down & seems like it would be easy to choke on them.
Glendale, AZ
This a must with taking the grandkids to the movies. I stop and pick up the wonker gobstoppers at walmart first and then I don't have to buy them at the movies or leave the kiddos to go purchase treats!!!!!!
Thonotosassa, FL
I don't eat these very often but I do like their taste. I like how they change colors and flavors. But like I said, I don't eat them often and when I go to the theatre I get something else.
Akron, OH
I have loved these since i was a kid. the hard candy coating tastes so good and color and flavor seems to change the smaller it gets. who wouldn't love these
Ithaca, NY
These are a nice hard candy treat. Like traditional jawbreakers they are crunchable after a period of time; however I wish they kept their flavor longer.
Plano, TX
I always get these when I go to the movies and sadly can't find them in any stores. They're delicious and change colors. Kids would defiantly like this.
Helotes, TX
Super worth it, with the amount of time spent sucking the colors out of each and every piece makes the amount of candy the box contains go a long way!
Love the different layers and the flavor of this candy. I love it when they finally get the point where you can bite them and crunch the rest of it.
Gainesville, VA
On the rare time that I go to the cinema this is my pick for a little candy treat! I love to suck on these, they are so yummy! Full of flavor!