Wonka Gobstopper uploaded by Simona C.

BY WONKA #31 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always enjoyed these but sometimes they can take you forever to finish! .. They are hard balls of candy. You can get a whole box for 1.00 at Wal-Mart. So if you like these kind of candies it's a great price.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I totally loved these as a kid and would always buy them at our school store when they sold candy.  We used to try to see how long they would last but they actually don't last very long.  I wish these were more available at retailers than they are now.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
This isn’t the best wonka candy but it is still pretty good. I flavor doesn’t really make its self known until you bite into them. My biggest annoyance with them is the packaging. I find they get stuck if I use the punch out or I end up tearing open the box.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were a fun candy to have as a kid. They were not my favorite but I remember them having good flavor.  They had a okay value. I think they could have been priced better.
Jessica S.
Big stone gap , VA
My favorite candy ever!! The fact it has different layers n each has a different flavor is the best!! I can eat a whole box by myself and i dont like sharing them either!
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite candy as a kid! I would really eat a whole box of these in an afternoon! I like that each of the colored layers have a different flavor! The bright colors all make my mouth all funky colored! I have seen these in a lot of different stores like Target and any gas station store! They are cheap and tasty.
Note that these are not jaw breakers so you will not break your teeth if you chomp down on them.
Lucy S.
I love all Willy Wonka candy, perhaps because of the movie, but I've always believed their candy to be very imaginative and hold an appeal to kids and people of all ages. They are delicious, change colors after sucking on them for a while, and then dissolve in your mouth. It's a surprise eating them because you don't know what color/flavor they will change into. Also very addictive.
Gobstoppers are definitely not the first thing I would go for in a candy store, but they're still sweet and it's super cool to see the color progression. Gobstoppers are often quite hard. The outer shells are quite sweet, even a little bit sickeningly sweet, and the center is quite sour which is kind of a shock for my toungue.I think there are definitely better candies out there, but this isn't the worst choice
Nathalie E.
Sweet, sweet, sweet! Very sweet and lasts a long time. Don't try to bite them because you will break a tooth! I haven't ever done it but I know for a fact that they are too solid to even try to bite them, until they get the be very very small! They are pretty inexpensive but not my favorite candy.
NatasJah H.
Honestly one of my favorite candies from Wonka besides nerds. It makes me a little sad that they are not technically from "Wonka" anymore because Wonka candies were such a big part of my childhood, but the flavor on these is super sweet and tangy. Just perfect for a quick sugar high
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
Why are these so delicious?!
rhianna g.
Mulberry, FL
Are there different flavors of Gobstoppers? Like in different boxes? Like how Skittles made Dark Side?
Chanel A.
I'm not sure if its just me but can anyone tell me why after I have eaten these I have a weird alter taste in my mouth
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who still eats these as an adult?