BY WONKA

• I've never seen these. Are they any good? 1 Answers
  • Where could I find this ? 1 Answers
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! I haven't had them in years, but I used to get them in my Halloween bag. I love the added crunch you get from the nerds. I love how tangy this is too. I wish I could find these in stores, they are amazing!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Would love to try these have not seen nor heard of these but they look amazing could I maybe get these in a voxbox to promote on my YouTube channel to get the word out about them??
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great tasting when it comes to gumballs. I bought them at Kroger or gas stations. The flavor lasted for a good amount of time . It ranks pretty high compared to to other alternatives.
Jennifer D.
I love these gumballs. I haven't found them in a long time. Its like two candies in one. The gum makes good bubbles and the lil needs inside just add to it. If you don't like hard candy then this isn't for you. In the other hand if you love Nerds and bubble gum then you have to buy these. You will not regret it.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
I love gum & I love nerds so you know that this is one of my favorite treats!! My favorite part is biting into the gum and getting to all the nerds. Plus the nerds give the gum a little extra flavor too.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love these things especially because nerds are my favorite candy by far, I was also in the Willy wonka play and I played the role of violet Beauregard, and I had to chew these for the whole show.
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I LOVE THESE!! it's like two treats in one! The gum ball flavor lasts long and the nerds are a delicious second treat within the gum ball. great for all ages, can't wait to have some more of this product!
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
One of my favorite candies from
Childhood. They make me remember being a kid and getting them and sucking on the gum all until it was soft enough to break and then getting all the nerds
Heather E.
Oak leaf gumballs with Nerds are awesome! So much fun and enjoyable! The Nerds bring out the flavor! Definitely one of my favorite treats from my candy shop days!
Carla  P.
Bought these for a grandsons birthday party. The kids loved them. We put the rest of them in my giant gum ball machine. Great product and a nice little treat in moderation.
Tiffany T.
Richmond, KY
Where can I find these? I loved them as a child.
Cristin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are the nerds inside?
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc
Where would one grind these?
Nicole R.
Where do you buy these????? Never seen them...
Mariah P.
I've never seen these. Are they any good?