Wonka Fun Dip Valentine uploaded by Lendzi G.

BY WONKA

Wonka Fun Dip Valentine
  • "i remember always wanting fun dip it was so good and my fingers would always turn different colors love it tho" in 6 reviews
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved Fun Dip growing up and these little packages like this are awesome for kids and quick use. As always the white stick is super addicting, and the tangy powder is always fun to eat. All around just a great candy, and fun for kids too.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were my favorite thing to get on Valentines Day and the kids nowadays are the same way. I don’t really like the cherry but the blue is amazing and you get to eat the stick too. The stick isn’t great but it is edible. It can cause a mess though, so it isn’t good for toddlers.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love fun dip. It's such a fun candy to eat. My favorite thing about fun dip is the Candy Stick. This Valentine's Day pack contains two of my favorite flavors.
Olivia C.
You can never be too old for Fun Dip right? I love eating these. It is pure sugar but I still to this day enjoy dipping my little stick into the sugar. These are great little treats for kids also! I always waited for my Valentine Fun Dip back in grade school.
Deja C.
My dad and I are going on a ride to school and I don't know if I have a ride to school lol but I'm gonna try and go home and watch the movie lol I'm gonna be the dad and niece I know I don't know if I can get my mom or dad I can get it for my dad and niece I know she is
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So much fun! I used to love passing these out to all my friends and getting them in return. It is a sugary candy but the flavors are so good, I love dipping the stick into the powder and just tasting it. I buy these all the time and if you have a sweet tooth you will for sure love these.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorites when it comes to candies. These were my favorites to get on valentines day in elementary school. I ate these frequently as a kid. They were very affordable and had several options. I would recommend this to others.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Used to love eating these! Haven't had them in a while though. Love dipping the stick in to eat the sugar, but I pretty much just use the stick to do just that. I don't usually eat it😅
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a kid these were fun as well. I never liked the candy stick cause it was nasty. After the powder was done I used to throw the stick away lol. I’m not sure where to buy these anymore.
Kaila C.
Fun dip is so good! Loved it as a child and I love it now. Great price! Many different flavors to choose from! Can get messy and be prepared for toy fingers and mouth to change color!
Faith B.
Will my children get too much of a sugar rush with this product?
Kelsey M.
Whats your favorite flavor?
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Anyone else think this is just WAY to much sugar for the kids? Lol
Skylar S.