BY FUN DIP

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Fun Dip 3.5Oz3.5 Oz. Pegged Bag. see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these fun dips. Being an adult certainly doesn't stop me from buying them.
They all have a great flavor. I think I like the sticks best of all. They are wonderful.
Fun dip if bought at the right place is cheap.
I think most kids will love this.
I highly recommend.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Classic fun dip reminds me of childhood. While the powder is a little much for me as an adult, I swear I could eat a whole bag of the sticks !