BY FUN DIP

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cristobal R.
I'm not a big fan of candy, but this one caught my eye. This apple flavored candy was fun to eat (Pun intended). Cheap and awesome, I don't even eat that much candy. But to anyone that wants something tangy and sweet give this a shot. Or in this case, a dip. 10/10 will recommend
Michelle D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I randomly came across this shopping and it totally bought me back to my childhood. I had to get the cherry flavor. I wish it had more of the sugar to dip the stick in though.
Sheila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Winks fun dip cherry yum diddly dip is so yummy. It's sugary!!! It comes with a stick to eat the candy, however I do not like the stick so I just pour the candy into my mouth. It will make kids hyper.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy!! Addicting as a kid love all the flavors I always just eat the powder it just taste better it's funny to eat the stick because as a kid I always thought it was chalk!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can remember as a kid going to the store buying Fun Dip RazzApple Magic Dip 3.01 oz. Pouch it has a white chalk stick in it and candy in powder form and you dip the stick in the powder and eat it until your tongue turns colors
Lily H.
Storm Lake, IA
Favorite childhood candy! My favorite is the blue one. It's the perfect amount so it's perfect for those who watch how much sugar they eat. It's cheap and perfect for Halloween candy or for piñatas!
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nomz, fun dip. Only to be rivaled by crazy dip, with pop rocks and the for shaped lollipop. Which is just about the nastiest shape they could have used.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good candy the white stick used to taste way better but of course they change what they shouldn't lol. Love the cheap 3 packs
Amber S.
Denton, TX
Fun Dip is Fun to eat! Great tasting candy! This apple flavor is not to strong of a flavor. It makes your mouth water lol!
Patty A.
Mountain Home, ID
I love this fun dipping , great tasting , messy candy ❤❤ fun to eat and kids will love it !