BY WONKA

Daniela O.
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
Foodie Expert
As soon as I heard these come out I bought one and they are super delicious sadly I don't know if they still sell the but if they do go out and try this beautiful creation
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I haven't had one of these in years, but I LOVED them. It was so cool to me to have "Willy Wonka" chocolate. A great crunchy, chocolate-y candy bar.
Rebecca H.
Absolutely love these. Brings back a load of childhood memories. Been a while since I have had one, might have to go to the store tomorrow just to pick one up.
Rebecca H.
I am pretty sure I tried all of them and I loved every single one. i could not pick a favorite. I made sure to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory when we first bought them. Ah the childhood memories.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I love this candy....even saying the name is fun lol! I love the crunchy bits and the chocolate is so creamy
Brynne R.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
Have you ever seen Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory? If so, then buy this chocolate bar!
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
These are really good! We ordered a ton of them when we had our school play charlie in the chocolate factory! They sold like crazy!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't know they still make these! I always wished for the real seal like the movie. Soo good.
Angelique G.
Angelique G.
These are soooo good! I remember always wanting to buy the original wonka bar. I could only find them at Toys R Us, but this one is a favorite as well. Melts in your mouth good.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
These are really good. Had to try all of them when they first came out.... but this one is my favorite.... Never did find any golden tickets though.....
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Foodie Expert
Where these discontinued? I used to see them at walmart etc. But cant find them anywhere.