BY WONKA

Wonka Exceptionals : Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar Candy

Start your review of Wonka Exceptionals : Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erin O.
I bought this because, well, it's a scrumdiddlyumptious bar! Here's the problem. There's too much going on... Maybe it's just me, but I think sometimes, too much flavor can ruin your food. This is just too much for me.
Rebecca H.
I am pretty sure I tried all of them and I loved every single one. i could not pick a favorite. I made sure to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory when we first bought them. Ah the childhood memories.
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
As soon as I heard these come out I bought one and they are super delicious sadly I don't know if they still sell the but if they do go out and try this beautiful creation
Angelique G.
These are soooo good! I remember always wanting to buy the original wonka bar. I could only find them at Toys R Us, but this one is a favorite as well. Melts in your mouth good.
Rebecca H.
Absolutely love these. Brings back a load of childhood memories. Been a while since I have had one, might have to go to the store tomorrow just to pick one up.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
These are really good. Had to try all of them when they first came out.... but this one is my favorite.... Never did find any golden tickets though.....
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I haven't had one of these in years, but I LOVED them. It was so cool to me to have "Willy Wonka" chocolate. A great crunchy, chocolate-y candy bar.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
These are really good! We ordered a ton of them when we had our school play charlie in the chocolate factory! They sold like crazy!
Alyssa M.
1,017 reviews
This candy bar was freaking amazing not sure where to find them now but they are good!it has a graham cracker cookie center .mmm
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I love this candy....even saying the name is fun lol! I love the crunchy bits and the chocolate is so creamy

Walmart