BY WONKA

Wonka® Exceptionals Domed Dark Chocolate Bar.
Velvety dark chocolate with milk chocolate medallions.
Truly amazing chocolate.
Made with natural ingredients.
*Refer to the list of ingredients. see more...

Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Wonka is the king of all that is Chocolate!!!!
The little centers of every bitty square is milky chocolate, which mixes like heaven with the tartness of the Dark Chocolate. So every bite sends your head spinning into a spiral of heavenly bliss!!!
Mariana P.
Wonka is -in my opinion- the best candies/chocolate brand! EVery thing that they sells is really good! Love this it's really good. The taste is amazing. I bought this like 2 or 3 times per month and it's really good. Affordable price and worth it.
TJ H.
Cleveland, MS
I've always been a fan of chocolate bars and of Wonka and when you put the two together you get one amazing and delicious chocolate. It creamy and if you like dark chocolate get this bar.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I am a big fan of chocolate, this is my kind of candy i can't live without. I do recommend chocolate to those who tend to get nervous it calms me down.
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this chocolate bar . i am a fam of dark chocolate so i get different drands to see which one is better and this is one of my top 5 favorites.
Arlene C.
I used to eat these when I could find them. SOOOOO good. Made me think of the movie every time I got them. I wonder if they still make the???
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this wonka dark chocolate. It taste really good.it has a different type of flavor and texture from other chocolates.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Wonka Bar Exceptionals Domed Dark Chocolate are not that great for my taste. Its too sweet and leaves me feeling sick.
Amber R.
When does Wonka go wrong? These are magnificent and they are beyond creamy. I love how they just melt in your mouth.
Pauchi L.
They are so creamy and scrumptious. I haven't been able to find them recently. Any suggestions of where to get them?
Shannon L.
Is it better than Dove?
alexandra s.
Winton, CA
Never tried wonka chocolate bars but will consider because I love chocolate!!
Anna S.
Weslaco, TX
Are these any good?
alexandra s.
Winton, CA
Havent tried these wonka chocolate bars but will because I love chocolate!! I hope I don't get addicted ha!
Giovanna R.
Santa Ana, CA
I've never seen this._. but it looks interesting? does anyone know where I can get this?