BY WONKA

TRULY AMAZING CHOCOLATE MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS DELECTABLE COMBINATION OF SWIRLED MILK & WHITE CHOCOLATE see more...

Kasey W.
Manalapan, NJ
I love wonka products especially this one because it has white chocolate in it to and i love white chocolate and its very creamy
dessarae a.
Willy wonka bars are delish. And if youve seen the movie its really fun to pretend like youve found the golden ticket lmao
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
This looks really good. I'm only tempted to try it because it's Wonka. It remind me of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
I love the waterfall effect on the chocolat, its very nice. I think the chocolat taste good but not the fav. Tast ever
Stephanie C.
Love love love love wonka bars... They are just so darn tootin tasty and so darn tootin delicious... Like omg yummy...
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite chocolate until they stopped selling it at Walmart. I love the flavors as well as the packaging!
McKayla H.
Ive only tried this once because they're so hard to find but the chocolate is so good for being american chocolate.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
My favorite of the Wonka Chocolate bars. The blend of white chocolate and milk chocolate are perfectly balanced,
Judith O.
I love chocolate and any thing from willy wonka i love these soooo much and i think every one needs to taste these
Lindsey S.
Palm Bay, FL
Literally couldn't believe how milky and delicious this chocolate bar was. Let Wonka do the talka-in talkin..
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
I tempted to try this. Is it good?
Judith O.
Is willy wona a real person?
McKayla H.
Where can i find these in california?
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
What is your favorite Wanka product?
Hannah B.
Brentwood, TN
Tell me, doesn't opening this make you think you're going to find a golden ticket? :)