BY WONKA

TRULY AMAZING CHOCOLATE MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS DELECTABLE COMBINATION OF SWIRLED MILK & WHITE CHOCOLATE see more...

leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
I love these bars, but the problem is that i will never find one ever where i live its impossible, i love it though, its rich and melts in your mouth, and love finding the golden tickets.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
This chocolate is the best !! i love it , cant get enough of it. I love both milk chocolate and white chocolate so its the best of both worlds in one.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum! I haven't had one in a while but whenever I can get my hands on one I do! I love the mix of chocolates. It's the perfect combo. :)
I absolutely love these candy bars! After the first time I tried them, I was hooked. I can't walk in a Walgreens and not get one.lol
Kasey W.
Manalapan, NJ
I love wonka products especially this one because it has white chocolate in it to and i love white chocolate and its very creamy
dessarae a.
Willy wonka bars are delish. And if youve seen the movie its really fun to pretend like youve found the golden ticket lmao
Stephanie C.
Love love love love wonka bars... They are just so darn tootin tasty and so darn tootin delicious... Like omg yummy...
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
This looks really good. I'm only tempted to try it because it's Wonka. It remind me of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
McKayla H.
Ive only tried this once because they're so hard to find but the chocolate is so good for being american chocolate.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
My favorite of the Wonka Chocolate bars. The blend of white chocolate and milk chocolate are perfectly balanced,
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
I tempted to try this. Is it good?
Judith O.
Foodie Expert
Is willy wona a real person?
McKayla H.
Where can i find these in california?
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
What is your favorite Wanka product?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
Tell me, doesn't opening this make you think you're going to find a golden ticket? :)