BY WONKA

TRULY AMAZING CHOCOLATE MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS DELECTABLE COMBINATION OF SWIRLED MILK & WHITE CHOCOLATE see more...

Marisa A.
Marisa A.
Jamesville, NY
The most amazing chocolate I have had!! So creamy and incredible taste, and affordable too!! Most chocolate that tastes this good is much more expensive, but the price tag on this treat makes it that much better!! Would definitely recommend and will be buying again.
M'kenzi R.
M'kenzi R.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I had this once a few years ago. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for it since. Seriously the BEST chocolate bar I have ever had ūüėćūüėć seriously, snag all of them up if you can find them. Recommend 10/10.
Xerena M.
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
The water fall effect is amazing for a chocolate bar. The chocolate is so rich and creamy. It just melts in your mouth. If you are looking to buy this chocolate bar... buy more then one!
I love the waterfall effect on the chocolat, its very nice. I think the chocolat taste good but not the fav. Tast ever
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite chocolate until they stopped selling it at Walmart. I love the flavors as well as the packaging!
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Omg exceptional!! Smooth chocolate taste. Makes you remember the finer flavor of chocolate .. yum!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Where Can I Buy This At Cause It Looks Every Tasty To Eat and Something To Snack On After Dinner
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm very sad that this candy vast was discontinued. It had become my new favorite. Milk chocolate and white chocolate perfectly paired together. It was creamy and the size of the bar was good for the price. I would recommend it to others if they were still in production.
Johna J.
Johna J.
This is one of my favorite treats, but they are so hard to find. The white and milk chocolate combination is phenomenal, and I will buy multiple when I can find them in a store.
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.
Mission, TX
Love, love wonka producrs specialy this chocolate, its very sweet and creamy so good.
Judith O.
Judith O.
Is willy wona a real person?
Gysselle M.
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
I tempted to try this. Is it good?
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
What is your favorite Wanka product?
McKayla H.
McKayla H.
Where can i find these in california?
fazeela c.