Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper Candy  uploaded by Katrina S.Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper Candy  uploaded by Wendy B.

BY WONKA #96 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Wonka Gobstopper Theatre Box, 6 oz, 6pk

member-e0b58
After eating this product, the candy has resulted in a sore throat that I suffered through my AP Courses. I do not recommend this piece of trash "candy." This "candy" is considered a health issue even by local researchers.
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite candy love them they have a good taste long lasting it is better candy then some the graphics on the box is very fun and well made they are very affordable would recommend
Leah C.
Vincennes, IN
These are very yummy candy. The flavor last a long time. The center of the candy is a slightly different texture but still awesome. The price is very reasonable. The box has plenty in them. I would absolutely buy this product again. I highly suggest.
Meldin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite hard candy of all time ! I used to eat these as a kid and any chance I get where I see these I grab a pack. I love thevery hard candy crunchy texture. It can be a little rough to just try to bite into it right away without getting through some of the layers but it's fun to chew. You can really tell the difference between flavors when you get to the next layer.
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my favorite childhood candies! I can't get enough of them! I can eat a box in a sitting! SO yummy! Very hard outside with a softer inside, not as soft as the chewy gobstoppers, which I also love! I used them as a gift to some volunteers at our non profit and they were a hit!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
These are pretty good and I have to say I grew up eating them and generally like them. They do have an over saturation of concentrated flavor that makes me feel like I'm eating artificial flavors more than just a nicely balanced candy. But I do like them and purchase them every once in a while.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
Thank God I can still find these around at the local supermarket. NEVER TRY TO BITE THEM FROM THE GET-GO!!!! You will regret it x1000. Your tongue turns colors to whichever color candy you eat. I think they have newer flavors but honestly, nothing can beat the original.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Childhood favorite! I can't ever make it to the end as I just want to chew them! Great flavor and variety of flavors In the box. You can find them everywhere and they aren't expensive. They come in many sizes so you can get a small bag or larger box
Christy B.
These are amazing! They are a little bit of a thowback candy though. If you're having a hard time finding them then look in local Dollar stores. A store like the Dollar Tree carries some harder to find candies.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Gobstoppers are my favorite 'jawbreaker' type of hard candy. The color of the ball changes as you get through each layer of the candy coated outside. When you get to the middle you get a tart powdery type surprise. I've loved these since I was a young child and now our kids love them too!
Diamante S.
Staten Island, NY
Does anybody know where to get these still? They are super hard to find.
Asa C.
Find them in the candy isle in a grocery store
Millie A.