BY WONKA

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. Features The Soda Pop Candy Provides a delicious assortment of flavors Fun treat

• Did they ever do other pop flavors like sprite or cream soda?6 Answers
  • Is there anywhere that there is a big of these. I love these things!4 Answers
  • Have any one put them in soda and they fizz up?4 Answers
Emily H.
Emily H.
Castaic, CA
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was little! The flavors are all great. I eat these almost every time I watch a movie! Great value and great taste.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
I had these a lot when I was little kid I use to love them. Well now they are still good, but they kinda taste a bit powdery. Other than that it's still good.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Houma, LA
Wonka Bottle Caps are a fun treat for everyone. Several flavors in a box so you don't get bored. Really good to try while enjoying a little tv/movie time.
Robin K.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
I love the wonka bottle caps. i get these when i watch movies. different flavors and so yummy. i wish they sold them in big bags.
Megan C.
Megan C.
An old, classic treat. These used to be some of my favorites as a kid. Unique flavors that you don't find in other candies.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
A good fruity taste I love them not to hard to bite the grape favor is really good a good price you can buy at walmart
Jaimie F.
Jaimie F.
Not really too crazy about these but I personally am more of a sour candy kind of girl. These are a bit hard though.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
These candies were okay. The root beer ones were my least favorite. They tasted the least like their flavor.
Yurivia V.
Yurivia V.
Favorite candy as a kid I love the fizz that the bottle caps have and they have such a fun shape. so yummy
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite candies! Not too hard or too soft. Affordable, and lasts forever!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Did they ever do other pop flavors like sprite or cream soda?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Have any one put them in soda and they fizz up?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Athens, TN
Is there anywhere that there is a big of these. I love these things!