BY WONKA

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. Features The Soda Pop Candy Provides a delicious assortment of flavors Fun treat

• Did they ever do other pop flavors like sprite or cream soda?6 Answers
  • Is there anywhere that there is a big of these. I love these things!4 Answers
  • Have any one put them in soda and they fizz up?4 Answers
Rebecca B.
Wonka bottle caps are the best ever I absolutely love them. They are affordable and they are very good value. Wonka is the very best the alternatives I don’t like. I definitely recommend them to everyone!
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These candies remind me of going to the movies when I was little. My mom would always have bottle caps and share them with me. My favorite flavor was rootbeer and my least favorite was the cola. My moms favorite was also the rootbeer so we would both try and eat those ones first. Brings back good memories. Would recommend.
Kenia O.
not a huge fan of the bottle caps. I feel like the 'recipe' has changed for these and every pack pretty much only comes filled with the root beer flavor. not too good in my opinion. Opt out for something different if i were you such as razzles or wonka runts.
Whitney C.
El Dorado, AR
Hands down the best candy ever. Hard to find where I live and surrounding areas. Not many candies like it. Good amount for what you pay. One of the originals from Wonka that I like.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Me gustaron mucho estos caramelos si se podrían llamar así, solo he tenido una oportunidad de probarlos, pero si los vuelvo a ver, los volveria a comprar. Tienen una variedad de sabores muy buena.
Emily H.
Castaic, CA
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was little! The flavors are all great. I eat these almost every time I watch a movie! Great value and great taste.
Elizabeth V.
I had these a lot when I was little kid I use to love them. Well now they are still good, but they kinda taste a bit powdery. Other than that it's still good.
Angela G.
Houma, LA
Wonka Bottle Caps are a fun treat for everyone. Several flavors in a box so you don't get bored. Really good to try while enjoying a little tv/movie time.
Megan C.
An old, classic treat. These used to be some of my favorites as a kid. Unique flavors that you don't find in other candies.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
A good fruity taste I love them not to hard to bite the grape favor is really good a good price you can buy at walmart
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
Did they ever do other pop flavors like sprite or cream soda?
Jennifer R.
Athens, TN
Is there anywhere that there is a big of these. I love these things!
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Have any one put them in soda and they fizz up?