Wonka Assorted Carnival Bag uploaded by Shelby K.Wonka Assorted Carnival Bag uploaded by Katie C.

BY WONKA

Assorted Wonka  Bite Size Pieces: Bit-O-Honey Sweetarts Sweetarts Chews Original Spree 200 piece bag ; see more...

Wonka Assorted Carnival Bag
  • "Sweet tarts like they are thee best i love them so much its a surprise i dont got rotten teeth with the amount of sweets i eat when i was younger lol" in 5 reviews
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The sweettart chews were a little tough for my liking and got stuck in my teeth. I liked the strawberry flavor but not the sweetness, I wish there was more tart. The chew also stuck to the pack and was difficult to remove.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love sweet tarts! I get these whenever I am at the grocery store. These are so inexpensive and yummy. I love all of the flavors and I love the tartness. If you are a sour candy lover than definitely try these. You will not regret it.
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
This is an awesome bag of candy for Halloween or any other holiday... great variety, something for everyone.... Bit o'honey esp for my mom, sweet tarts, sweet tart chews and sprees for everyone else (all of it for me LOL)!!! I think all the trick or treaters have been very happy with it year after year! Plus I fight the child childhood obesity epidemic by eating as much as can beforehand.... hence we have to buy more than one bag LOL!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet tarts will forever be my favorite candies! I love the grape and blue raspberry! These remind me so much of my childhood and I buy some whenever I feel nostalgic. Perfect for Halloween treats! So inexpensive too! I live just buying the roll at the drugstore
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I love these candies and thing they are so good. They are a perfect mix of all the candies this brand makes. It worth it when you get tired of the same candy so you want to try different ones.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I like WillyWonka's candy but i do not like SweetTarts. I mean they are ok but not my favorite. I know my Boyfriend would love these if i get him a bag or so. I might as well. These are good for gifts idea along with other candies.
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
Pretty much everything in that bag is pretty awesome, although minus the Bit-O-Honey ( I am not much of a fan of that). The sweet tarts & spree's are pretty much bursting with flavor, and I love that they are sweet & sour. They can be addictive as well.
Gina D.
PALM BAY, FL
Instead of having one yummy candy you have a bag of different kinds. My favorite is the sprees. I like that you don't have to keep eating the same candy you can choose a different one each time!
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love that you can have a variety in this particular bag. You get the sour and sweet of the sweet tarts and sprees. And the bit-o-honey is good too when you want something sweet but not sour
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Great mix of non-chocolate options for Halloween or your candy bowl at work (or of course just to keep stashed in the house for that sweet tooth craving)! Not my favorite mix of candies, but nice for something different.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Is this a good mix for a piñata?
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
What candy is your favorite?
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Where can you buy these? They have all of the Wonka candy that I love. I have never tried Bit O' Honey, but i am sure they are equally good.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are the pieces equal or is there more of one than the others?
Ruby C.
Tucson, AZ
Sweettarts Are my favee , i can honestly eat a whole bag of themm lol