Wonka Assorted Carnival Bag uploaded by Shelby K.Wonka Assorted Carnival Bag uploaded by Katie C.

BY WONKA

Assorted Wonka  Bite Size Pieces: Bit-O-Honey Sweetarts Sweetarts Chews Original Spree 200 piece bag ; see more...

Wonka Assorted Carnival Bag
  • "Sweet tarts like they are thee best i love them so much its a surprise i dont got rotten teeth with the amount of sweets i eat when i was younger lol" in 5 reviews
Tabatha D.
Grundy, VA
My family is BIG Sweet tarts fans! So tasty and keeps you wanting more. Although it would be great if the bit o honey was replaced woth something similar to the same type of candy as the sweet tarts.
Megan N.
I love all these candies and they are really hard to find them individauly but its nice that its all packed together. really good for halloween for parties.
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
A nice mix of a bunch of different candies. Most noteably the sweetarts... damn they are so good, although i know they are terrible for me.
Samantha T.
Pretty much a bag of awesome. Perfect for Halloween treats or anytime treats. There is something for everyone with the great variety.
Kwe S.
Ames, IA
Sweettarts are always our go too candy for trips and camping trips. They taste great and I am never disappointed by them!
louisa m.
Omg I absolutely posativly love These so damm much if I could I would eat thom everyday
BryAnna F.
This is my favorite bag to purchase for the kiddos at Halloween! So many sweet treats!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Sweet Tooth Expert
The sweettart chews were a little tough for my liking and got stuck in my teeth. I liked the strawberry flavor but not the sweetness, I wish there was more tart. The chew also stuck to the pack and was difficult to remove.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love sweet tarts! I get these whenever I am at the grocery store. These are so inexpensive and yummy. I love all of the flavors and I love the tartness. If you are a sour candy lover than definitely try these. You will not regret it.
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
This is an awesome bag of candy for Halloween or any other holiday... great variety, something for everyone.... Bit o'honey esp for my mom, sweet tarts, sweet tart chews and sprees for everyone else (all of it for me LOL)!!! I think all the trick or treaters have been very happy with it year after year! Plus I fight the child childhood obesity epidemic by eating as much as can beforehand.... hence we have to buy more than one bag LOL!
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
Is this a good mix for a piñata?
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
What candy is your favorite?
Ruby C.
Tucson, AZ
Sweettarts Are my favee , i can honestly eat a whole bag of themm lol
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Where can you buy these? They have all of the Wonka candy that I love. I have never tried Bit O' Honey, but i am sure they are equally good.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are the pieces equal or is there more of one than the others?