Wonderworks Keto Chocolate Cereal - 102oz - General Mills

Wonderworks Keto Chocolate Cereal - 10.2oz - General Mills

Wonderworks Keto Chocolate Cereal - 10.2oz - General Mills Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wonderworks Keto Chocolate Cereal - 10.2oz - General Mills!
How would you rate this product?
Alden, NY
Wonderworks Keto Chocolate Cereal - 10.2oz - General Mills uploaded by Mariah E.
I LOVE cereal and thought I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it while doing keto. This changed that! It does have a slightly chalky texture, but the chocolate flavor really helps curb my sweet tooth. Pair it with some unsweetened almond milk and you have the perfect breakfast or snack!
Corp Christi, TX
Wonderworks Keto Chocolate Cereal - 10.2oz - General Mills uploaded by Kelsey H.
Meh. I bought this with an Ibotta rebate. It’s a pricey cereal. I am not on a keto diet but thought it looked good. Doesn’t really taste like chocolate. Taste like protein powder. It was manageable with some added Splenda. I wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t buy again.

Looking for your answer?