BY WONDERFUL

• I would want to try this . It looks so delicious.2 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Pistachios by Wonderful are gluten-free and heart healthy. I've tried pistachios of another brand and the fresh ones in the store. These are hands down the best in taste and quality. The nuts are all big and always fresh. They are flavored the just right amount, roasted with no added oil, and sea salted. A good source of Vitamin B6, copper and manganese, these nuts are worth buying. The serving size is generous but also accurate considering how they're hard to put down. 160 calories per serving and a serving is 49 nuts.
My favorite is when the mix almonds in with the pistachios.
Nikki G.
A delicious and healthy snack eaten right out of the bag. WARNING: pistachios eaten this way can be addictive & hard to stop once you begin!! But can and should be enjoyed by adding on top of whipped creme freche & drizzled with a little honey. It satisfies the whole salty sweet-creamy smooth-crunchy texture dilemma. Pistachios are also delicious added to chicken salad and green garden salad. The crunchy salty bite they bring really adds a wonderful dimension to these dishes. Enjoy and enjoy Wonderful!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I LOVE these pistachios! They are absolutely delicious. The light salt makes them taste just right, and the fact that they are roasted is even better. These are definitely healthier than chips, so I would recommend this as a snack rather than potato chips. I also love the look of the bag; it was what caught my attention in the first place. One thing I have a hard time with is the price of the pistachios. They are a bit expensive at Walmart, but I'm sure you could find other better buys elsewhere.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
#Pistachios! If you have a little extra cash, go ahead and get the shelled pistachios. You'll be able to enjoy them with less mess! These are a great go-to snack and are loved by my whole family. I wish they weren't so pricey but I recently found out why. They take a lot of care to grow, the yield is inconsistent from season to season, and harvest time varies based on each yield. Talk about high maintenance! I think I appreciate them even more now. They are absolutely worth the price. Enjoy!
Shelly L.
once you start, you cant stop. they're just that good. I would awlays get a sore throat afterward cause i would always eat too much while watching TV. it's a great TV snack. Besides the part where you have to crack the shells yourself, to some people it might be a hassle. but to me, i think thats the whole point in eating pistachios. my family even use them for snacks and gifts during chinese new year. theyre suppose to mean some type of good luck. drink lots of water afterward!
Alexandra F.
I absolutely love Wonderful Shelled Pistachios! They are healthy, delicious, and all the work is done for you since they are already shelled. However, one downside is the price. The shelled kind are significantly more expensive than the ones that still have the shell on, and therefore I have not bought them as often as I would like to. This particular brand is found pretty much everywhere, and if you can afford it I definitely recommend them for a great healthy snack.
Grey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Constantly have to have a bag of these. My father and I share a passion for these pistachios, and we are brought closer together, and share a bond over these pistachios. We always get excited to go buy these at the local Walmart of pharmacy, and like to watch football games while eating these. I bring these to school everyday, and constantly have an emergency pack (just in case). Thank you for bringing me closer to my father with something as simple as pistachios.
Yineidy B.
Maravillosos salados pistachos, 24 oz, son un aperitivo saludable para el corazón. No sólo son una baja en grasas y la tuerca baja en calorías, que son una buena fuente de fibra, que te hace sentir lleno por más tiempo. Estas maravillosas pistachos puede ayudar a satisfacer sus antojos de bocadillos y son adecuados para una dieta kosher. Mantenerlos en casa o en la oficina para una merienda saludable a cualquier hora del día.
Beth F.
Fayetteville, GA
I love keeping some Wonderful Shelled Pistachios in my desk for snacking on during the work day. I find that they are especially good for the much needed energy boost in the afternoon.
Though I like having to shell them as it increases how long it takes to eat, thus making me feel more satisfied; the unshelled are convenient and easy to use. Even easier they can be kept in your bag and eaten during long meetings!!!
Raquel M.
MARRERO, LA
I cannot begin to describe how addictive these pistachios are! I recently tried them and whoa! I'm completely hooked! Between the right amount of salt and the right amount of roasting, these make the perfect snack for anyone at any time! I have literally sat down and gone through an entire bag without even realizing it! We love these things and only purchase Wonderful pistachios brand!
José F.
Is it just the seed of the pistachio (the edible part) or it's with the shell?
Meghan H.
These are just the seeds right?
Aimee M.
Are pistachios good for you? As in healthy or not? I'm trying to find healthy snacks to eat throughout the day
Karen A.
Santa Ana, CA
I would want to try this . It looks so delicious.