BY WONDERFUL #36 in Nuts & Seeds

With no shells, it's easier than ever to grab a healthy snack or add a little crunch to salads, desserts, or your favorite recipes. see more...

• Are pistachios good for you? As in healthy or not? I'm tr...2 Answers
  • These are just the seeds right?3 Answers
  • I would want to try this . It looks so delicious.2 Answers
Jackson M.
Somerville
Tasty however they are crazy expensive! It’s tough to justify their price even despite being healthier than the alternatives. But the price usually makes me steer away from them towards and non-brand nut.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
The perfect healthy salty snack! Pistachios are usually more expensive than what I can spend so I try to buy on sale or for a special treat. I love that you don’t have to make a mess with the shells because these are already removed.
Jennifer D.
My kids love pistachios more than any other nut. These are fresh and have just the right amount of salt. I put them in their lunchboxes each day. I buy them every week and they always ask for more!
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Great snack so healthy I love the taste of them! I eat them handfuls at a time! Perfect small snack that doesn’t leave me feeling bloated. It’s very light and easy on my stomach! Such good taste alittle expensive but worth every penny !
Esther D.
I love pistachios, especially if they come bare, it saves me time and having to be opening them, sometimes it costs a lot, your fingers hurt, etc. I like the big size because it lasts me more, or always because I'm very greedy. They are crisp, smells good and they are tasty!
Jill W.
These are amazing - they taste great, and they're a super easy way to add a little protein to your diet! The shelled ones are great because it's easy to grab a handful and go! They are a little bit pricey, but I think that they're worth it every now and then!
Samantha L.
Delicious! You won't be disappointed. The flavor is great, not overly salty. The only con with pistachios is, they are expensive...so it's not just this brand. I like that they are already shelled. I buy mine at Wal Mart.
Dillon D.
Pickerington
Pistachios more like pass me those!!! Is what I always say because I love pistachios. There’s really not a better but then a pistachio. It’s bad I can eat a whole bag and not feel bad about it at all it’s almost an addiction! Well it is but let’s not talk about it just go buy some!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Pistachios have always been my favorite kind of nut since I can remember. I love these and they are healthier than opening up a bag of chips. I'm never disappointed by these and I have zero complaints about this product.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I love these pistachios and usually buy when they are on sale. They are great because they are an active snack and not as easy to mindlessly eat. I like that they are healthy and delicious. I would recommend to others.
José F.
Is it just the seed of the pistachio (the edible part) or it's with the shell?
Meghan H.
These are just the seeds right?
Aimee M.
Are pistachios good for you? As in healthy or not? I'm trying to find healthy snacks to eat throughout the day
Karen A.
Santa Ana, CA
I would want to try this . It looks so delicious.