BY WONDERFUL

• I would want to try this . It looks so delicious.2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Great snack so healthy I love the taste of them! I eat them handfuls at a time! Perfect small snack that doesn’t leave me feeling bloated. It’s very light and easy on my stomach! Such good taste alittle expensive but worth every penny !
Jackson M.
Somerville
Tasty however they are crazy expensive! It’s tough to justify their price even despite being healthier than the alternatives. But the price usually makes me steer away from them towards and non-brand nut.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I love these pistachios and usually buy when they are on sale. They are great because they are an active snack and not as easy to mindlessly eat. I like that they are healthy and delicious. I would recommend to others.
Shelby M.
Chicago
These are some of my favorite healthy snacks. I buy a huge pack of them from Sams Club. They’re perfect when I need a higher protein snack to get me through until my next meal. I feel spoiled but I honestly never want to have to shell pistachios again.
Esther D.
I love pistachios, especially if they come bare, it saves me time and having to be opening them, sometimes it costs a lot, your fingers hurt, etc. I like the big size because it lasts me more, or always because I'm very greedy. They are crisp, smells good and they are tasty!
Jill W.
These are amazing - they taste great, and they're a super easy way to add a little protein to your diet! The shelled ones are great because it's easy to grab a handful and go! They are a little bit pricey, but I think that they're worth it every now and then!
Samantha L.
Delicious! You won't be disappointed. The flavor is great, not overly salty. The only con with pistachios is, they are expensive...so it's not just this brand. I like that they are already shelled. I buy mine at Wal Mart.
Dillon D.
Pickerington
Pistachios more like pass me those!!! Is what I always say because I love pistachios. There’s really not a better but then a pistachio. It’s bad I can eat a whole bag and not feel bad about it at all it’s almost an addiction! Well it is but let’s not talk about it just go buy some!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Pistachios have always been my favorite kind of nut since I can remember. I love these and they are healthier than opening up a bag of chips. I'm never disappointed by these and I have zero complaints about this product.
Sophia S.
My favorite snack for the road or for long plane rides because they are a little less guilty for the belly. I'm so glad these pistachios taste so yummy and that there are so many in the bag to last you awhile!
José F.
Is it just the seed of the pistachio (the edible part) or it's with the shell?
Meghan H.
These are just the seeds right?
Aimee M.
Are pistachios good for you? As in healthy or not? I'm trying to find healthy snacks to eat throughout the day
Karen A.
Santa Ana, CA
I would want to try this . It looks so delicious.