BY WONDERFUL

Amber P.
Camden, DE
I love these pistachios they are fun to eat and keep me busy for a little bit by having to open the shells I have purchased these many many times and will purchase again sometimes I wish more of the shells were cracked because I always have three or four in the bowl that I haven’t been cracked a little bit so it makes it hard to open
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
These are my favorite nuts! Loaded with nutrients, high in antioxidant and packed with protein but low in fat! These really help keep me feeling full throughout the day. I love that they are so convenient and shelled! I can bring them anywhere without worrying about what to do with shells! These are the best!
Maura S.
Larchmont , NY
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. The fact that these are already shelled makes them that much better. As far as snacks go, nuts are on the more expensive side, but they’re worth it. They are very filling while still having some nutritional value.
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
Pistachios are probably my favorite but. I love that these come shelled and considering they are shelled, the price is good fo the amount received. I think it’s a value purchase. I share these with friends and family often.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I love Pistachios. I love this brand. I would buy as often as I could if it didn't cost me an arm and an leg. Nuts are enormously beneficial & remarkably healthy; it is a crime and shame that they are so very expensive and so very unaffordable. I understand that nut trees cost a pretty penny to keep watered; surely there must be a better way to get out such a fantastically healthy product to people, all people... not just the wealthy ones. I wish so very much that pistachios, almonds, etc... all nuts... could just be a load more affordable. We all need more nuts in our diet; we all need to be more health minded.
Kate K.
Ugh, love. There's something so classic to me about cracking open pistachios to eat. These are the only brand I buy. So worth it. This is such a nice healthy snack whether you're on the go or you're sitting on the couch watching tv. Just enough crunch & saltiness. These are a guilty pleasure to me because I can't ever just eat a serving size - I eat the whole bag. If you haven't tried pistachios, I recommend trying this brand!
Heather K.
I love the fact that these are shelled and wanted to give them a try. This is a great way to save time and not have to wait to crack open the shells before snacking. However, I think they do not taste as fresh or delicious as the unshelled ones. The cost is similar to a unshelled packed if you calculate the weight of shells and the time you spend cracking them open, but this is purely based on preference.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love pistachios. I love that this brand sells them already shelled for me. I was never a "nut" person growing up but my husband convinced me to try pistachios and I fell in love. Pistachios are a great, healthy alternative to all the processed foods on shelves these days.
LeMikka W.
Salyersville, KY
I love pistachios, however I have cracking the shells so when I saw these at Walmart I knew I had to have them. They make a nice healthy snack a bit easier to enjoy! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is like me and dislikes cracking the pistachios to enjoy!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY FINGERTIPS!!! Shelled pistachios are life, and Wonderful bags the best in the market by a long shot. Consistent size, flavor, and quality in every nut. This is a bag I repurchase frequently!