BY WONDERFUL

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I love Pistachios. I love this brand. I would buy as often as I could if it didn't cost me an arm and an leg. Nuts are enormously beneficial & remarkably healthy; it is a crime and shame that they are so very expensive and so very unaffordable. I understand that nut trees cost a pretty penny to keep watered; surely there must be a better way to get out such a fantastically healthy product to people, all people... not just the wealthy ones. I wish so very much that pistachios, almonds, etc... all nuts... could just be a load more affordable. We all need more nuts in our diet; we all need to be more health minded.
i love pistachios, and wonderful is truly wonderful...
they are sweet and salted perfectly,they have a nice crunch...they are so satisfying and once you start you cant stop....delicious is use to describe them . they are very expensive in my opinion ,but that is normal for a pistachio . I can't get them as often as I like, but when they go on sale i stock up....i normally get them from krogers(that a grocery store here in Ohio), because some time they have them 2 for 6. so if you like nuts , you will enjoy these sweet,crunchy, and salty treats...
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
These are my go to pistachios, but the last time I bought them I noticed a gross, blackened nut. Upon further inspection there appeared to be a worm in the nut/shell. After googling it, it seems like this is a common problem. I know there probably isn't a great way to avoid this problem, but that's all I can think about when I think about eating them. I will continue to eat them, but will inspect each one very well before consuming.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Shelling pistachios can be tedious at times so I fell in love with the Wonderful Shelled Pistachios as soon as I saw them in stores. I love that you can easily bring pistachios as a snack without having to remove their shell. They're in a re-sealable zip lock bag so they can be fresh for days on end without having to worry
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Spring, TX
Okay, I'll admit that I generally think buying shelled pistachios is kinda cheating. BUT-if I'm cooking with pistachios I do not want to sit around and shell them! Wonderful Pistachios are my go-to for snacking, and the shelled pistachios are really convenient for baking or making trail mix. Yummy!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
The no salt, non roasted Pistachios are amazing! Pistachios in general are always expensive, but these are always readily available at my local store. When it comes to popular brands for nuts, choose Wonderful. Other major run of the mill brands are cheaply over processed.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wonderful shelled pistachios is a must have at home or in your car or even your purse. You can never go wrong with a health and delicious snack. The taste of it is just so good that you never want to stop eating them I recommend these to everyone instead of chips.
Jordann I.
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
Always makes for a satisfying and tasty snack. Not too salty, which is something I'm frequently annoyed with by other brands. The fact that they offer shelled pistachios is also a big plus.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, Mi
I love this product, I just wish they were a little more reasonable to buy them shelled. I believe I purchased them at a Walgreens somewhere ? They are a nice, easy healthy snack.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Madison, AL
These are dangerous because they are so good! I like how easy and yummy they are. Although sometimes I think I should have gotten them in the shells so I don't eat them so fast!