BY WONDERFUL

Amber P.
I love these pistachios they are fun to eat and keep me busy for a little bit by having to open the shells I have purchased these many many times and will purchase again sometimes I wish more of the shells were cracked because I always have three or four in the bowl that I haven’t been cracked a little bit so it makes it hard to open
LeMikka W.
salyersville, KY
I love pistachios, however I have cracking the shells so when I saw these at Walmart I knew I had to have them. They make a nice healthy snack a bit easier to enjoy! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is like me and dislikes cracking the pistachios to enjoy!
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
Pistachios are probably my favorite but. I love that these come shelled and considering they are shelled, the price is good fo the amount received. I think it’s a value purchase. I share these with friends and family often.
Shelby M.
Chicago
I love these shelled pistachios. Since this shelled version is an option, they’ve become some of my favorite nuts to snack on. They’re perfectly salted and I especially love the huge bag I get from Sam’s Club
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I love Pistachios. I love this brand. I would buy as often as I could if it didn't cost me an arm and an leg. Nuts are enormously beneficial & remarkably healthy; it is a crime and shame that they are so very expensive and so very unaffordable. I understand that nut trees cost a pretty penny to keep watered; surely there must be a better way to get out such a fantastically healthy product to people, all people... not just the wealthy ones. I wish so very much that pistachios, almonds, etc... all nuts... could just be a load more affordable. We all need more nuts in our diet; we all need to be more health minded.
Kate K.
Ugh, love. There's something so classic to me about cracking open pistachios to eat. These are the only brand I buy. So worth it. This is such a nice healthy snack whether you're on the go or you're sitting on the couch watching tv. Just enough crunch & saltiness. These are a guilty pleasure to me because I can't ever just eat a serving size - I eat the whole bag. If you haven't tried pistachios, I recommend trying this brand!
Heather K.
I love the fact that these are shelled and wanted to give them a try. This is a great way to save time and not have to wait to crack open the shells before snacking. However, I think they do not taste as fresh or delicious as the unshelled ones. The cost is similar to a unshelled packed if you calculate the weight of shells and the time you spend cracking them open, but this is purely based on preference.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love pistachios. I love that this brand sells them already shelled for me. I was never a "nut" person growing up but my husband convinced me to try pistachios and I fell in love. Pistachios are a great, healthy alternative to all the processed foods on shelves these days.
Erin L.
Alta Loma, CA
One of my favorite snacks, and you don't have to worry about cracking the shell! A little on the expensive side when it comes to a snack, but worth every penny! I always eat these at ball games and tailgate parties! In fact, I have a small bag by by bed right now!
Tori H.
Ohio
So convent and fast without the shells. A little bit less salty tasting than with the shells. However I don't mind it. Tasteful and so convenient for a snack. Very tasteful. Soft but not to soft. I would recommend this product.