Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios - 7oz

by Wonderful

Wonderful salt & pepper pistachios 7 oz

estos pistachios son muy salados o no mucho?
Arranca rikosss? Me gustaría probarlos
Pistachios or pinion [product:wonderful-pistachios-wonderful-salt-pepper-pistachios]
Start your review of Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios - 7oz!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios - 7oz uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I really like these pistachios because they have the right amount salt and pepper. I also like the cheap price.
Rocio H.
Norcross, GA
Just perfect. So delicious. Perfect for on the go and also flr snacking. Highly made and sooooo delicious.
Jezabelle R.
El Mirage, AZ
So good but I dislike how expensive they can be for a smal bag. They should be more affordable.
Suzanne R.
San Francisco, CA
I enjoy this product as a snack alternative. I love the combo of salt and pepper on the yummy pistachios. I feel like it is a healthier alternative to chips. [product:wonderful-salt-&-pepper-pistachios-7oz]
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Yummy such a healthy delicious snack. I keep them in my drawer at work for when I’m craving a little something. I have been buying these for years and will continue to.
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios - 7oz uploaded by Nka K.
We bought the salt & pepper pistachios at Costco. They are delicious. And a great source of protein. specially because I'm vegetarian. I recommend it to everyone. We would definitely buy this again. Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios - 7oz
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX
I love eating the salt . The pistachios always have a wonderful flavor, which is why they stand true to their name
Jade P.
Muskegon, MI
Salt and pepper flavored pistachios are one of the best flavor combinations, yet is really quite simple. I love how bold the pepper flavor is. I almost always choose these over other pistachios because of the flavor.
Randi H.
Short Hills, NJ
Delicious snack! Very satisfying and nutritious! A great source of protein. They also come in 100 calorie pack!
Breanna L.
East county born n raised
Perfect on the go snack! Always have a bag or two in my purse at all times! Perfect amount of flavor not too salty..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...